Mass sex assault at music festival..by Trump supporters

ClimateSanity

:chuckle: Actually by foreign men seeking asylum. The music festival was held in Sweden and the asylum seekers were reportedly from Pakistan, one of the top spots in the world to find men who respect women and are strong supporters of the second feminist movement. :chuckle:.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...sic-festival-youngest-victim-is-12-years-old/

That is the link to the story that reports on the assaults in what is becoming a repeated pattern with the usual suspects.

Here are some eye opening quotes from the article:

Speaking to the Expressen newspaper with her mother, one 15-year-old girl who went to the party with her friends said: “I stood and danced when a guy came up from behind and held me down. he started humping against my body, it was horrible”.

From one of six friends who went to the festival together :

“A guy ran his hand between the legs of one of my friends, and when she went to a bouncer, she was asked if she was drunk. I don’t know what the bouncers are doing there if they can’t help when people do this”.

A statement from the above victim:

The victim said when she reported her own abuse to security, he shrugged off the incident, saying it was just a thing “that happens in the audience” at festivals. The mother of the 15-year-old girl told the paper several other events of “sexual harassment” could have been avoided if the bouncers present at the even had done their jobs properly.

Feral Phoenician

Gee, it's almost as if there's a common denominator in the numerous stories such as this.

There are valid reasons people are against bringing these asylum seekers into their countries, and it's lazy and irresponsible to just throw a blanket of "racism" over them.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: Actually by foreign men seeking asylum. The music festival was held in Sweden and the asylum seekers were reportedly from Pakistan, one of the top spots in the world to find men who respect women and are strong supporters of the second feminist movement. :chuckle:.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...sic-festival-youngest-victim-is-12-years-old/

That is the link to the story that reports on the assaults in what is becoming a repeated pattern with the usual suspects.

Here are some eye opening quotes from the article:

Speaking to the Expressen newspaper with her mother, one 15-year-old girl who went to the party with her friends said: “I stood and danced when a guy came up from behind and held me down. he started humping against my body, it was horrible”.

From one of six friends who went to the festival together :

“A guy ran his hand between the legs of one of my friends, and when she went to a bouncer, she was asked if she was drunk. I don’t know what the bouncers are doing there if they can’t help when people do this”.

A statement from the above victim:

The victim said when she reported her own abuse to security, he shrugged off the incident, saying it was just a thing “that happens in the audience” at festivals. The mother of the 15-year-old girl told the paper several other events of “sexual harassment” could have been avoided if the bouncers present at the even had done their jobs properly.

This is a bunch of nonsense. When you go to a 'festival' (it was a drunken party concert), you have to expect people acting wild in the crowd.

To sit there and try to make it about women's rights and sexual harassment because, God forbid, some drunk guy came up behind you is STUPID.

The bouncer asked if she was drunk, and was indifferent, BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THE SAME EXACT THING.
And he was right.
Professional victimhood of retard girl feminists in the making :rolleyes:

It's a shame that society has taken a liking to supporting this crap- where were the parents at?
Never mind that, though :freak:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I used to think Rusha was hard on you. She actually had a point.

I used to think many of you had a brain, and perhaps you do- but not when it comes to this subject. When it comes to this subject, you all cannot see reality- you simply see 'victim'.

Know what I see? Exactly what I stated- the truth.
The fact that people are comfortable making these things headlines is condemning in and of itself.

It's not even worth the time showing this for what it really is- the story was meant to capture the concern of naive idiots. Reporters have to make a living somehow :wave2:

Feral Phoenician

Yep. It's called political correctness.
I used to be one of those people lauding Hungarians, Czechs, etc bringing out water, food, toiletries, etc to the refugees and asylum seekers. Then more and more and more stories started pouring out involving said refugees and asylum seekers that absolutely curled my hair.

My Dad's been against it from the start. I thought he was a hypocrite; his great-grandparents are from Turkey (Mizrahi Jews) and my father has brown skin and black hair. I thought he was just being his typical "caveman" self. Nope, Dad's just been around the block a few times more than I have.

In truth, I used to be a lot more left leaning. Heck, I used to proudly call myself a "Liberal Progressive". Those days are gone.

ClimateSanity

I used to be one of those people lauding Hungarians, Czechs, etc bringing out water, food, toiletries, etc to the refugees and asylum seekers. Then more and more and more stories started pouring out involving said refugees and asylum seekers that absolutely curled my hair.

My Dad's been against it from the start. I thought he was a hypocrite; his great-grandparents are from Turkey (Mizrahi Jews) and my father has brown skin and black hair. I thought he was just being his typical "caveman" self. Nope, Dad's just been around the block a few times more than I have.

In truth, I used to be a lot more left leaning. Heck, I used to proudly call myself a "Liberal Progressive". Those days are gone.

You have to change political philosophy when reality runs counter to it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People forgot the difference between a 'refugee' and an 'emigrant'.

That's why it is a problem- they aren't taking care of refugees, they are taking care of emigrants.

How do you call someone who's done traveled across half a continent, all coming to the 1st World, a refugee :rolleyes:
Europe's done lost it's mind, all due to political correctness.