Media to Make ‘Gay Reparations’ an Issue in 2016 GOP Presidential Primary Race?

GFR7

Now that would be something to behold... :think: But no group has won the rights to such in recent history....I know of none outside of the Japanese in internment camps and American Indians....
( Here is a history of Reparations payments in the US, Canada, and Europe :

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/~kmporter/historyreparations.htm )

A reporter on Twitter spoke of:

Reparations or damages for discrimination against gays in the past. "Cha-ching," says a new generation of trial attorneys.

“Either way, you will be made to care.”

“Wow.” That was the reaction of Rick Wilson, national Republican message and media strategist, to a reporter telling him Republican presidential candidates will be made to answer on whether or not they support ‘gay reparations’.

Wilson posted on Twitter Monday afternoon about an interview he had with someone he would only describe as a ‘national reporter’ who shocked Wilson by bringing up the subject of ‘gay reparations’ as an issue GOP presidential candidates will pressed on by reporters.

Wilson said the context was questions about gay issues in light of Friday’s Supreme Court decree mandating all states must allow same sex marriages.

Curiously also on Monday afternoon Ace of Spades reported that he too was told ‘gay reparations’ was going to be an issue in 2016:

“BTW, a guy I trust says that he was speaking to an informed source on the Gay Marriage side of things, and he says that “gay reparations” are going to be a live issue in 2016, and something that all candidates will have to take a position on.”

Wilson’s tweets in order:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-issue-in-2016-gop-presidential-primary-race/

Jose Fly

I keep wondering how far the paranoia from the right (over Friday's ruling) is going to go, and every time I think they've just about hit the limit of absurdity, they crank it up a few more notches.

It is entertaining to watch though.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Not gonna happen or gain traction.

^^^^

This....If the Blacks haven't been able to get any traction on reparations I can guarantee you the Gays won't.....And if we as a nation ever get confused about that I assure you the Blacks will remind us. :juggle:

GFR7

Ask black folks how well that's worked out for them.:rolleyes:
I was recently reading a text on colonial America, (published in the 1940s) and there was a description of cruelty to slaves in there which actually made me believe reparations are due.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I was recently reading a text on colonial America, (published in the 1940s) and there was a description of cruelty to slaves in there which actually made me believe reparations are due.

I think a stronger case can be made in this instance...but it ain't gonna happen. Ever.