Mental Illness (re: "Brits Arrest Suspected Muslims in Jihadist Airplane Plot")

Status
Not open for further replies.

badp

Mental Illness (re: "Brits Arrest Suspected Muslims in Jihadist Airplane Plot")

I was the caller (Ben from Augusta, GA) who called Bob on his August 10, 2006 show regarding my half-brother's recent passing in a mental institution. His name was David.

I've never been close to David, but he appeared to have always been mentally ill. But he was not committed until committed until January 2004 after he tried to strange his mother who died of lung cancer 10 months later. He was placed into the system and was virtually incommunicado for the next 2 1/2 years. He died of colon-liver-lung cancer on July 14, 2006 and we did not learn of his death until August 10 when the coroner called trying to locate David's next-of-kin.

It's been quite a shock to my father and me. The rest of the family didn't really like him, none of us had much of a relationship with him (he was very withdrawn), and sadly my siblings seem to be relieved by his death. The situation is very sad, and I'm concerned for my father who is 79 years old. My family, which has never been close, seems to be falling apart even more.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The liberal democratic attitude can be summed up in 1 sentence: "Those other people have got a lot of money and I'm envious so tax them and give their money to me."

Liberals are consumed with the sin of envy. That's insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.