Michael's Latest!!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dear meshak,

I just found out how to give good and neg reps. and some other features. I also found the multi-quote feature, even though I do not know quite how to use it. Just wanted to let you know. You take good care of yourself!

Keep Your Faith In God & His Son, Jesus!!

Michael

The multi-quote feature takes a little bit of time learning to use it, but it's important because it shows consideration to your fellow posters. Insofar as the good and negative reps, I mainly use thanks, sprinkled with a few positive reps. I no longer use the negative rep feature and but instead just utilize the ignore feature. It's a much more positive experience to cut out the static in preference to clear, concise and civil dialogue.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The multi-quote feature takes a little bit of time learning to use it, but it's important because it shows consideration to your fellow posters. Insofar as the good and negative reps, I mainly use thanks, sprinkled with a few positive reps. I no longer use the negative rep feature and but instead just utilize the ignore feature. It's a much more positive experience to cut out the static in preference to clear, concise and civil dialogue.

Dear Rusha,

I would love to be able to use the multi-quote feature, but I'm sure it is quite too complicated for me to tackle right now. I can imagine that it would be hard to teach to someone unless you could set right down next to them. I do try to be considerate to my fellow posters though. Usually, I have to just type things so that I type what I've said, they've said, and I've now responded, so my post is understood. Did I write that right??

As far as the good and neg reps. go, I have only given others good reps. I would never give out a neg rep. unless they were really overly deserving of it, or simply just asking for it and being evil!! As far as the ignore feature goes, I think that I have used it once, but I didn't like not knowing what someone was saying to, or posting about, me. It is very disconcerting. But I suppose when you are tired of listening to someone, it could definitely come in handy.

Wasn't Knight just fantastic to include these things in a very awesomely developed website??! I can't believe that he was able to do such a wonderful job as this. I know it is the Best Religious or Theology Website that I have found on the Internet. I used to belong to BeliefNet a long time ago, and this is, by far, superior!! Thanks so much for sharing, Rusha!!

Much Love & Care, In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Rusha, annabenedetti, and meshak,

From what I understand, there will be a Great Earthquake in Phoenix or somewhere, BEFORE the Great Earthquake in Hollywood. Most likely Phoenix, though. I'm just covering my butt in case I'm wrong about the location, even if it's remotely possible. One of these two earthquakes shall be the greatest that has even been since man has been on Earth, so that way, you'll know that I am actually telling the truth beforehand and that it is a true prophecy. One of them will kill 7,000 men.

The last one will be in L.A. though, and it shall kill hundreds of thousands of people, perhaps, I would guess, millions of people, or of course, 7,000 'MEN', and then certain women and children. It is a big city and it SHALL be plagued with a great flood afterwards, or else fall into the ocean, which is what I think. In the vision, I saw the Extreme Wildfires, the Earthquake and the Floodwaters, and so, even though the vision was Intense and Violent, it did not give some of the details others would like it to have.

People think that, when you see a vision from God, you get ALL of the details. There are ALWAYS questions that people will ask you afterwards that you don't know. It's just part of the 'business', I guess. Daniel saw some visions too, and he was quite struck after certain visions that he had. I could not even walk after the great vision that I had. I had to low-crawl to a milk crate to sit down at the Party Store that I was working temporarily at, which was only a few feet away from me. I had been holding a mop handle during the vision, which was sort of like an out-of-body experience.

I was in a suburb called Westland, Michigan, which is about 50 miles SW from Detroit. It happened to me between coming from Florida and moving to New York. The Lord told me after I had the great vision that I should go to New York City. I was so perplexed that I asked Him to confirm it to me once again thinking that I should, more likely, go to Hollywood instead, to warn the people there. But no, He said New York, so I ended up in Manhattan and told many there by letters that I had printed up at the Quick Printer and also private interviews, and in other ways.

I told my bosses at ABC-TV {Accounting Dept.}, CBS-TV & Records {Columbia Label}, and the United Nations FPA {Funds for Populated Areas}, and many more, about some of the experiences that I'd had. Oh well, I'll close for now since this is getting long. Just sharing parts of my life with you. Thanks for listening!! I hope that you'll ponder it all and carry it with you in your futures.

Tons Of Love, Care & Concern,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Rusha,

Thanks for sending Thanks to me. I appreciate it. I shouldn't have typed such a lengthy and hard-to-believe post for you.

May God Bring You Into His Bosom With A Great Hug!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey All,

This is my latest. I am going from here for now. Everyone will believe me AFTER it happens. My work is done here. I do hope that children will get along with their parents, and vice versa. It is written, "Honor thy father and mother." Will chat next time.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey All,

This is my latest. I am going from here for now. Everyone will believe me AFTER it happens. My work is done here. I do hope that children will get along with their parents, and vice versa. It is written, "Honor thy father and mother." Will chat next time.

Michael

Dear Musterion,

I am only back for a quick note that I forgot to mention earlier to you, and it bears mentioning indeed. Just because you don't believe me, that God is with me and that I prophesy to you, doesn't mean that God doesn't forgive you for not trusting me. Just wanted to let you know. Satan will try to make you feel guilty later about not believing my words. I want to make sure that God takes you to Heaven. Don't forget that I said it won't be very long at all. The Earthquake in CA shall be extremely crippling, devastating, and apocalyptic, and so will the one in Phoenix. I have this feeling that Phoenix will have the greater of the earthquakes. Give thanks that God is bringing Jesus to us soon!!

Just also wanted to let you know that Jesus told us to pray that our 'flight' be not in Winter, neither on the Sabbath. Well, I have this feeling it will be in Winter, and quite possibly on a Sabbath to boot. None have been praying to God that it not happen then, so it shall probably be the Worst Tribulation ever! Hey, I'm not trying to 'mess up' your holiday, but Jesus Returning is more important, by far, than Thanksgiving. Praise The Lord that the day man has waited for for thousands of years is soon to become a reality. It is Awesome and a Great Day For All Mankind!!

Till Then, With Much Love And A Blessed Thanksgiving!

Michael

Last edited: