Mike Pence needs a Safe Space

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The show was a cowardly cheap shot, and libs want to insinuate that Pence is as fault for having a problem with it :AMR:

This is straight up grade school nonsense. I mean literally- I recall these kind of things happening in school.
That's all these childish little people, with no chivalry or integrity to them, can do.

Let's speak very, very briefly about 'safe spaces' real quick:

I saw on a college university this young woman who approached a professor and began berating him. The crowd around here, no lie, were snapping their fingers instead of clapping because this could be 'triggering' to women.
This was all about the professor stating that his job is to create an intellectual place, and a 'safe space' was the job of police.

Enough said- the Left are flat out retarded :wave2:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yea, of course.

It's a temporary emotional reaction (similar to the cake scenario). The market will dictate matters...he'll soon eagerly accept everyone's money (or perish)..it's what biz owners do.

I knew you and I would agree on something...someday :chuckle:, you are quite correct the market will decide if somebody decides to narrow their business focus on whether to refuse money or not from certain people, certainly not force of law.