• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

more Darwin cheerleader stupidity: "Humans are reptiles."

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Darwin cheerleaders tell us that humans are reptiles.

What's a reptile? According to OED, a reptile is:

a vertebrate animal of a class that includes snakes, lizards, crocodiles, turtles, and tortoises. They are distinguished by having a dry scaly skin and typically laying soft-shelled eggs on land.

So, Darwin cheerleaders are telling us that humans are distinguished by having a dry scaly skin and typically laying soft-shelled eggs on land.

What's more, Darwin cheerleaders are telling us that humans are "vertebrate animal of a class that includes snakes, lizards, crocodiles, turtles, and tortoises." Thereby, Darwin cheerleaders are telling us that the "class that includes snakes, lizards, crocodiles, turtles, and tortoises" is the class they call "Mammalia"--the class to which they say humans belong. Apparently, according to Darwin cheerleaders, the class they call "Mammalia" is one and the same with the class they call "Reptilia", since they tell us that humans are reptiles, and that the class to which reptiles belong is "Reptilia".

By telling us that humans are reptiles, either Darwin cheerleaders are telling us that "Mammalia" and "Reptilia" are merely two different names for one and the same class, or they are telling us that every human is a member of two classes--a class they call "Mammalia" and a class they call "Reptilia".

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
What say you, Stuu, and Arthur Brain, and other TOL Darwin cheerleaders? Are humans reptiles? The Barbarian told me that humans are reptiles, but he closed his eyes against the questions I was asking him, and has had me on "ignore" for maybe two years or so, because he got so frustrated by his incompetence to answer them.
  • Are humans reptiles?
  • To which class do humans belong: Mammalia or Reptilia?
  • To which class do reptiles belong: Mammalia or Reptilia?

marke

What say you, Stuu, and Arthur Brain, and other TOL Darwin cheerleaders? Are humans reptiles? The Barbarian told me that humans are reptiles, but he closed his eyes against the questions I was asking him, and has had me on "ignore" for maybe two years or so, because he got so frustrated by his incompetence to answer them.
  • Are humans reptiles?
  • To which class do humans belong: Mammalia or Reptilia?
  • To which class do reptiles belong: Mammalia or Reptilia?
I believe many God-rejecting barbarians, especially in high places in American government and politics, are snakes.