More From the Loony Left

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My husband and I went to the movies instead of watching the woke superbowl. My husband and I hardly watch sports anymore. Both of us used to enjoy sports before the woke crowd stunk it up.

marke

That is going to cause a shortage of teachers. Who is going to want to teach if disruptive students can't be controlled?
My mom taught school for a short time in the 1950s. She again took a teaching position after she retired from civil service in the 1970s, but she quit that job after only a few weeks because of chaos in the classroom caused by liberal rules eliminating or devaluing the discipline of unruly children.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My husband and I went to the movies instead of watching the woke superbowl. My husband and I hardly watch sports anymore. Both of us used to enjoy sports before the woke crowd stunk it up.
I watched M3GAN, a surprisingly well made horror movie. Not usually into horror movies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The average teacher salary for the failing Urban School district that I used to teach at is $6,000 higher than the suburban district that I used to teach at, that always scores in the top 5% of upstate New York Public schools
They'd have to pay me a lot more than $6,000 higher.

way 2 go

Last edited by a moderator:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Just saw a (thankfully silenced) portion of a trailer for a new Disney movie in my instagram feed.

It was for a live-action film version of "The Little Mermaid".

Ariel (the main character) is supposed to be fair skinned, red lips, red hair, and large, aqua blue eyes, a mermaid through and through.

Guess what.

The actress?

Black (lighter skin tone, sure, but not white)
Carrot top at best, looked more like light brown hair (DEFINITELY not a redhead)
Pretty sure her eyes weren't blue...
She looks nothing like the original cartoon character designed by Glen Keane.

Didn't pay any more attention to the ad than that.

More from the loony left indeed.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
fair skinned, red lips, red hair, and large, aqua blue eyes, a mermaid through and through.

“a mermaid through and through?”

Mermaids are make-believe. Why do they have to look a certain way? If you’d said Disney’s interpretation of a mermaid has red hair and blue eyes it would would at least have some bearing, but you didn’t.