More from the loony Right

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — Police stopped a U-haul in downtown Coeur d'Alene on Saturday afternoon and arrested 31 people who were found inside. Police said they believe the people arrested have ties to a white nationalist hate group.

"They came to riot downtown," Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White said at a news conference.

So much for backing the blue...

Coeur d’Alene police receive death threats for arresting Patriot Front members

White confirmed that users on far-right social media platforms have doxxed Coeur d’Alene officers, publicly identifying them and publishing personal information about them online.

At least one person who was not a member of the press showed up to Monday’s conference to falsely claim the group detailed by police were actually members of the FBI. His words echoed a conspiracy theory that has been making its way around the internet. White quickly shut down the accusation. “To be very clear here, these were not law enforcement officers that we arrested,” White said. “These were members of the hate group Patriot Front.”

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's a curious list.

Why are all those things considered dystopia?
Fake news is only dystopia if you listen and believe it.
Elections are always rigged, even in good times,
Doctors can still tell the truth if they really want to and still get by, so I wouldn't call that dystopia yet.
Teachers being groomers certainly is bad, but, again, you don't have to send your kids to government schools (even if you are poor).
Universities don't create marxists, although in common parlance one may say so as short-hand. Again, though, it isn't hidden and we are allowed to opt out.
The pandemic may not have been planned but the reaction to the pandemic killed more people than would have died had we done what we normally do.
Illegal immigration is not as big a deal as Repulicans say it is, which is unfortunate because they waste too many resources fighting it.
All governments are tyrannical because any human will lord it over any other human they are able.
Why wouldn't you buy as many guns as possible? Guns are a blast! It's the opposite of dystopia.

marke

So much for backing the blue...

Coeur d’Alene police receive death threats for arresting Patriot Front members

White confirmed that users on far-right social media platforms have doxxed Coeur d’Alene officers, publicly identifying them and publishing personal information about them online.

At least one person who was not a member of the press showed up to Monday’s conference to falsely claim the group detailed by police were actually members of the FBI. His words echoed a conspiracy theory that has been making its way around the internet. White quickly shut down the accusation. “To be very clear here, these were not law enforcement officers that we arrested,” White said. “These were members of the hate group Patriot Front.”
The far-left staged production of a fictionary white supremacist terror group is not very well done. Police arrested a box truck full of actors dressed in identical outfits, complete with face coverings for the cameras. That reminds me of the ridiculously overblown middle of the night raid on Roger Stone's house for allegedly lying to Congress even though he did not lie. The score of armed swat troops with loaded weapons drawn should have been arresting those who really did lie to Congress, like Hillary, Comey, Strzok, and others, although there did not need to be dozens of armed swat troops and news cameras involved.

Democrats tried this trick before during the Youngkin campaign. When will they stop lying and making up stories to give dishonest support to their lying narratives?

Why did they arrest peaceful demonstrators before they even began demonstrating? Should they not have been arresting violent protesters before they set fire to buildings, looted stores, shot cops and store owners, and so forth? What are they going to charge the "right-wingers" with, threatening to think about possibly getting involved in a public protest?

1655235684601.jpeg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The far-left staged production of a fictionary white supremacist terror group is not very well done. Police arrested a box truck full of actors

😂 Wishful thinking, marke.

Mom Kicks Patriot Front Son Out Of Her House

“I told him, ‘Well, then you can’t live here. You can choose between Patriot Front and your family,’” she said, “and he’s like, ‘Well, I can’t quit Patriot Front.’ I’m like, ‘Well, then you’ve just chosen. So pack your stuff and get out of my house.’”

marke

😂 Wishful thinking, marke.

Mom Kicks Patriot Front Son Out Of Her House

“I told him, ‘Well, then you can’t live here. You can choose between Patriot Front and your family,’” she said, “and he’s like, ‘Well, I can’t quit Patriot Front.’ I’m like, ‘Well, then you’ve just chosen. So pack your stuff and get out of my house.’”
It is a sad fact of life that kids are gullible, impressionable, and ignorant. In some cultures, kids will blow themselves up in murderous suicide attacks because that is what they learned from their peers and leaders. In some cultures, kids will participate in human sacrifice rituals because that is what their people do. In some cultures, kids become gang members and commit all sorts of violence because that is what they do. In some cultures, kids will assault armed police officers and get themselves shot because they don't know any better than to do something that stupid.

Kids who join white racist or black racist organizations are unwise and subject to getting themselves into all kinds of trouble. Americans who get sucked into rebellion against the Constitution, rebellion against traditional laws and values, rebellion against legitimately elected authority, and so forth, are uncivilized rebels against society as a whole.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Okay so this is timely 😂

It‘s their counter-programming. This was just only tweeted minutes ago, so I didn’t even see it until after I muted the conversation in the Fiona Hill thread.
Every day gas and diesel prices set a new record. For weeks now. With no expectation of an end in sight.

I'm sorry but nobody cares about your crappy little show trial. They're too busy trying to decide whether they're going to fill their tank or feed their children

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Okay so this is timely 😂

It‘s their counter-programming. This was just only tweeted minutes ago, so I didn’t even see it until after I muted the conversation in the Fiona Hill thread.
"Since the day before the first J6 hearing" 😂😂😂

What kind of a retarded chimpanzee would fail to recognize that gas and diesel prices have been a major source of conversation long before the first J6 hearing?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A few hundred million? That is chump change to real players like Patrisse Cullers.

Patrisse Cullors falsely claims BLM was insolvent before $6M mansion buy.​

I think your math is off. Try it again, but to get it right you'll have to reverse a few things.

marke

You stink of desperation.
Upperclass democrat elitists smell of their decaying rotten dispassionate disregard for the burdens the poor bear because of bad democrat policies, laws, and corruption.

Matthew 23:4
For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.