More from the loony Right

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're an idiot. Why would you quote a tweet from a non-blue-check-mark account, with the phrase "was there was" in it, unironically?

Idiot.

Claims of voter fraud in Nevada's closely watched Republican gubernatorial primary race began to surface from far-right candidate Joey Gilbert just hours after the polls closed on Tuesday and almost immediately after early returns began to trickle in.

"Maybe the establishment and swamp rats forgot who they're dealing with," Gilbert wrote on his campaign's Facebook page late Tuesday, complete with a rat emoji. "I smell a lawsuit because this STINKS!"

The Associated Press called the race at 12:20 a.m. Wednesday for Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo, the longtime favorite to win the party's nomination.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
image-20161005-15879-23ovmp.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're representing as troll face now?

Again, what is the matter with you? I always had you pegged as someone who was interested in the discussion. Was I wrong?
He's starting to wake up to some uncomfortable realitites. It'll take him some time to learn how to accept it and deal with it appropriately.

marke

Claims of voter fraud in Nevada's closely watched Republican gubernatorial primary race began to surface from far-right candidate Joey Gilbert just hours after the polls closed on Tuesday and almost immediately after early returns began to trickle in.

"Maybe the establishment and swamp rats forgot who they're dealing with," Gilbert wrote on his campaign's Facebook page late Tuesday, complete with a rat emoji. "I smell a lawsuit because this STINKS!"

The Associated Press called the race at 12:20 a.m. Wednesday for Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo, the longtime favorite to win the party's nomination.

Voter fraud is very hard to prove due to the high costs of investigating and the stiff resistance crooked precinct officials raise against honest investigations.

marke

Trump's acolytes have learned from him that claiming fraud is easy and can be done with no evidence whatsoever!
Since we have little evidence from thorough investigations we cannot say with certainty that the savages who burned and looted for the democrats in 2020 committed voter fraud and we cannot say with certainty that every indication of fraud was not fraud.

Jenkins

time to learn how to accept it and deal with
You're representing as troll face now?

Again, what is the matter with you? I always had you pegged as someone who was interested in the discussion. Was I wrong?

Dripping your estrogen onto this topic accomplishes nothing here for us.

What is "the matter" with him is none of your concern. What you "had always pegged" means nothing.

Nobody is accountable to your hormone driven shrieking. Understand?