More liberal censorship

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Liberals hate liberty.

Jews hate freedom.
Libertarians hate patriotism.
Conservatives hate liberty.

And ANY GROUP ANYWHERE hates and loves many different qualities.
But not all of them.

Repeat after me, Stripe:

"Hey, I'm unique! Just like everybody else!"

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Give up mind-reading and guessing at someone else's motives. You're lousy at it. And it reflects on the parents who raised you.
Where I come from, we read words; not minds. Your words give you away.

I have accepted Jesus into my life.
Perhaps there is hope that you will learn who He is then. :up:

Jews hate freedom. Libertarians hate patriotism. Conservatives hate liberty. And ANY GROUP ANYWHERE hates and loves many different qualities. But not all of them. Repeat after me, Stripe: i]"Hey, I'm unique! Just like everybody else!"[/i]

You're a moron.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yep. Facebook, google, twitter....social media exists to promote the left. And the mission of the left is stop liberty and prosperity so the gospel is not spread.

Social media is whatever users make of it.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Where I come from, we read words; not minds. Your words give you away.
Where I come from, it is actions, not words, that matter.

This is why children pick up on their parent's behavior, not what they are "told" to feel and think.

Most people I know realize there is a complete dimension of humanity that can never comes across in words (even words on a website).

A self-actualized person will pay attention to body language, eye movements, voice tone and breathing. And will never conclude generalizations about anyone without asking them direct questions.

Perhaps there is hope that you will learn who He is then. :up:
Thinly-veiled, patronizing insult masquerading as "help."

You're a moron.
Whenever you can leave behind the immature urge to call others names, it is like a lovely spring rain on my end. There's nothing wrong with disagreement and conflict with another person. It's just way more helpful to express it respectfully like an adult.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Exactly. The left does not want it.
It is, in my opinion, the height of immaturity to generalize about any human quality in a person or a group.

If you can be honest, perhaps you might say instead that "I have noticed that in my view, people on the left/right/middle do not want it."