Most EVIL???

Letsargue

Most EVIL???

Is There Anything ANY More E-V-I-L Than A False Christian TEACHING "His Children" To Go Where He Is GOING??????
Catholics, Mormons, Buddhists, /// A-N-D Every "Church" // "G-r-o-u-p of PEOPLE" That is Not the TRUE Church???

The WORD "" CHURCH"" Means (( CHRIST, GROUP, ""PEOPLE"" )), / PLACE, HOUSE, HOME, ///// H-E-A-V-E-N!!!

Where Are You, You Carnal Minded "Old Earth" MEMBER, who Does Not Re'member the WORD OF G-O-D That I-S CHRIST???????

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

theophilus

Most EVIL???

Is There Anything ANY More E-V-I-L Than A False Christian TEACHING "His Children" To Go Where He Is GOING??????
Catholics, Mormons, Buddhists, /// A-N-D Every "Church" // "G-r-o-u-p of PEOPLE" That is Not the TRUE Church???

The WORD "" CHURCH"" Means (( CHRIST, GROUP, ""PEOPLE"" )), / PLACE, HOUSE, HOME, ///// H-E-A-V-E-N!!!

Where Are You, You Carnal Minded "Old Earth" MEMBER, who Does Not Re'member the WORD OF G-O-D That I-S CHRIST???????

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

What is more evil is one claiming to be a Christian and acting like a child of Hell. This is more evil because non-believers see this behavior and think all religion is a crock.

Don't get in God's way...it won't go well for you.

Letsargue

What is more evil is one claiming to be a Christian and acting like a child of Hell. This is more evil because non-believers see this behavior and think all religion is a crock.

Don't get in God's way...it won't go well for you.

How Many ""(( Children ))"" IS That TEACHING???????!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

theophilus

How Many ""(( Children ))"" IS That TEACHING???????!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082316

ALL of the children in every place.

When we don't walk our talk "children" everywhere think Christianity is a lie. We then become a stumbling-block for those who Christ died for.