MTG

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Idiots claim this is how good people defend democracy.

Idiots claim this is how good people defend democracy.

011221_RevoltForNothing_02.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course they're synonymous. Pointless trying to deny it. Fuentes should indeed embarrass you but then so should MAGA! Qanon etc.

It just illustrates @User Name's observation how they pretend not to know who Fuentes is because he says the quiet part out loud, but not just Fuentes. Anyone in MAGAworld who says the quiet part out loud, with the way the news cycle reinvents itself so quickly, their supporters and amplifiers just hunker down until it blows over by saying "who?"

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The difference is, Jefferson, that "liberals" tend not to fetishize guns. Like, "liberals" aren't likely to pose their kids with assault rifles.
I used to pose my kids with fishing rods and camping gear. Was I guilty of "fetishizing" fishing rods and camping gear?

marke

Of course they're synonymous. Pointless trying to deny it. Fuentes should indeed embarrass you but then so should MAGA! Qanon etc.
MAGA is not synonymous with Bible-believing Christianity but it is a lot closer to Christianity than is democrat racism, homosexuality, and murder by abortion.

marke

The difference is, Jefferson, that "liberals" tend not to fetishize guns. Like, "liberals" aren't likely to pose their kids with assault rifles.
Far-left columnist Carl Rowan called for anyone caught with an illegal gun in DC to go straight to prison without stooping for a trial. However, he did think there were exceptions to that hard and fast rule, which we found out after he was arrested for shooting an unarmed black kid trespassing in his swimming pool with the illegal gun he kept for the defense of his person and property.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

marke

Of course not (interesting that you felt the need to mention the race of the cop though).

You‘re conflating the beating of Capitol police by a savage mob with Capitol police protecting Congress from - what was that again? Oh yeah, a savage mob.
Two separate black Capitol police officers killed two different unarmed non-black women protesters but no cops were murdered by protesters.

marke

You've got a real Emmet Till must pay for offending a white woman vibe going on there.
Really? Are you claiming I must be racist for pointing out the fact that Trump supporters did not kill cops on Jan 6 but that cops killed Trump supporters?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Really? Are you claiming I must be racist for pointing out the fact that Trump supporters did not kill cops on Jan 6 but that cops killed Trump supporters?

You're whitewashing your prior post, conveniently leaving out "black Capitol police officers" ... "non-black women protesters."

marke

You're whitewashing your prior post, conveniently leaving out "black Capitol police officers" ... "non-black women protesters."
It's an added touch. How many times must we hear that white cops are prejudiced against blacks when the evidence shows something different?