Music for Calvinists

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Not only did the Lord reprobate lucifer but He reprobates all of lucifer's followers and all of their children. And it was because they turned the truth into a lie. But it was fun while it lasted.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The LORD even reprobates their children. That isn't a miss spell. Children. Of belilal. If you can't discuss this subject like Christians then you need to realize that most people who are lost don't realize it.

The mark of the unsave leadership is that they draw pleasure from getting others to join them in their quest for Hell.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Your music isn't loud enough. Play louder.

Maybe you are right. Maybe it is all just one big accident. Maybe it is the bear's fault. Not only did the bear eat the children. Why he must of ate all the sheet music. La la la la

Oh I'm sorry. Not the right key? It is the key of F you know. The same as is on all your other school work little children.

Be careful now. I have met that bear. He is a Calvinist. They have been known to eat little ones for dinner.

Music to eat little children by.

Caledvwlch

Your music isn't loud enough. Play louder.

Maybe you are right. Maybe it is all just one big accident. Maybe it is the bear's fault. Not only did the bear eat the children. Why he must of ate all the sheet music. La la la la

Oh I'm sorry. Not the right key? It is the key of F you know. The same as is on all your other school work little children.

Be careful now. I have met that bear. He is a Calvinist. They have been known to eat little ones for dinner.

Music to eat little children by.

You're weird. I like weird. :up:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
You can't make this stuff up.

gods-chosen-puppet.png

What are you doing with a picture of my wife ?????

dialm

BANNED
Banned
We are going to have a musical BATTLE ROYAL

the Bear vs the Children

Here is my first vs to the sound of music

"Suffer the little children to come unto me"

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Big dumb bear
Big dumb bear
See how he runs
See how he runs
He always runs after the farmer's wife
She cuts off his tail with a carver's knife
Have you ever seen such a sight in your life
As the
Big
Dumb
Bear

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Leaving the presence of the woman, the bear was very angry because not only did he get his tail clipped but he got nothing to eat. So entering the farmer's field the bear met up with the other two wise men-

Lucifer
Elisha

Whom the children had killed with death.

Ho who goes there? Asked Elisha

It is I John Calvin.

Now Lucifer was more subtle then all the prophets and he said to the bear-

Looks like you met up with Ma Kettle. You know she raises chickens inside her house. Did she even offer you a bowel is soup?

This made the bear ten time angrier then he was ever meant to be.

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Now Granite, you must understand something about me. As a serious student of John Calvin I could never actually be a true friend of a serious atheist. It isn't just Calvinists. It is all serious Christians. The Lord was a friend to publicans and sinners. But He did not care for the atheists of His day.

I tell you this in case you think that you are among friends here. The serious Christians are not your friend. But I hope that one day we will become friends. You just have to change your point of view.

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Actually Calvinism should be very appealing to atheists. True Calvinists always have their way with the other Christians. As you see here in this thread. A perfect set up for catching chickens with their pants down. Pa Kettle would be proud.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't matter what kind of music you play for them. And it doesn't matter how long the music plays. They are never going to bring their children to the Lord. As a matter of fact the situation can be like a human shield where they put women, children and the aged and infirm out front, thinking that will stop a Calvinist.

But we have walked over many graves. Even raise some of them. That also is of no affect as they refuse to listen to someone who came back from the dead.

These kind of people were created with absolutely no capacity for the articles of Grace and are born that way.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Actually Calvinism should be very appealing to atheists. True Calvinists always have their way with the other Christians. As you see here in this thread. A perfect set up for catching chickens with their pants down. Pa Kettle would be proud.

The atheists can dip in the bible and read it in plain view. Calvinist dips in the bible and take exactly what God said. The rest fills in imaginations and creates new traditions. Most here are imaginations and made up theories. Tulip is the recommend reading for those that want to know what God really said. Let the rejects dream on