MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

Gary K

Banned
Elon Musk says he wants to authenticate everyone who uses Twitter. You know what that means don't you? He wants to track everyone. So is he a good guy or not? There are two short videos at the following link that pretty well expose his hidden agenda.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned

BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL! MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

Elon Musk posted a tweet following the report:
“I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means,” Musk wrote.

The only thing the man said is he is going to open up Twitter to free speech, and the Left has had a meltdown. That one thing, more than any other, tells you what you need to know about the Left, the fact that free speech and everyone having their "say" has them scared to death.

The list of conservative voices that have been banned on Twitter (and Facebook too) is so long that I could not begin to remember them all. The stories now stretch over years.

Here is a great video to watch:

Megyn Kelly: Douglas Murray on the liberal meltdown over Elon Musk buying Twitter

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Before dismissing this video, because I know that Jenner is a sexual sinner and deviant and all that, I would still watch it. It is a fascinating view from someone of Jenner's social strata:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bruce Jenner lives in La-La land if he thinks he's conservative. Being a tranny is not a conservative value.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned

marke

Da Wall … that Mexico paid for!

Oh wait ….
Democrats still demonize Trump for attempting to satisfy the desire of the overwhelming majority of the American people to put a stop to the invasion of illegal immigrants through the Southern Border.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Listening to Mark Levin take down Rachel Madcow's dumb arguments against Elon Musk, we can imagine the free speech advocates in this thread taking down the Democrat frauds and haters of free speech in this thread:

Arthur Brain

I have a question: Why are you talking to someone who is banned, and discussing things that have nothing to do with the thread's topic?

And to the topic: Musk just wants to restore free speech. Why do you hate that so much?

It's not against the rules to address content of banned posters and Rusha *hates* free speech as much as I do, that is to say not at all.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned

marke

Listening to Mark Levin take down Rachel Madcow's dumb arguments against Elon Musk, we can imagine the free speech advocates in this thread taking down the Democrat frauds and haters of free speech in this thread:

Levin was right. This is an unserious discussion by two knuckleheads.

marke

It's not against the rules to address content of banned posters and Rusha *hates* free speech as much as I do, that is to say not at all.
Leftists hate any speech they do not like and do not want to be aired, like the truth of Hillary's 'worse-than-Watergate' lying Trump/Russian fake news conspiracy theory and Hunter Biden's exposure of the corruption in the Biden family.