MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Leftists hate any speech they do not like and do not want to be aired, like the truth of Hillary's 'worse-than-Watergate' lying Trump/Russian fake news conspiracy theory and Hunter Biden's exposure of the corruption in the Biden family.

They are revealing themselves for the authoritarian, anti-free-speech people we always knew they were.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have a question: Why are you talking to someone who is banned, and discussing things that have nothing to do with the thread's topic?

Perhaps because she saw the words "temp banned" under my avatar and realized that I'd be back eventually to reply.

And since you brought up "Caitlyn" Jenner while you condemn transsexualism, I think it's only fair to point out to you that even Trump himself supports transexuals. He even refused to answer the question, "What is a woman?" in the video below:

Gary K

Banned
Elon Musk vs Claus Schwab

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Elon Musk supports carbon taxes, universal basic income, mRNA vaccines, transhumanism, abortion, and a one-world government. But hey, he was going to put Trump back on Twitter, right? That's all MAGAs need to know to love him.

Gary K

Banned
Elon Musk supports carbon taxes, universal basic income, mRNA vaccines, transhumanism, abortion, and a one-world government. But hey, he was going to put Trump back on Twitter, right? That's all MAGAs need to know to love him.
I don't know how anyone who is for all those things can possibly be for free speech as all the things he is for are the antithesis of those supporting free speech. I would really like someone to explain this to me. The hypocrisy seems no different than the left wing hypocrisy of now claiming anyone who criticizes government is a conspiracy theorist when the left has been protesting government for decades.

All I can say is, color me shocked at the duality. I fear any hope of the return of liberty and freedom no longer exists.

marke

It looks like Musk has also been deceived into accepting the one-world government of Satan.

marke

I don't know how anyone who is for all those things can possibly be for free speech as all the things he is for are the antithesis of those supporting free speech. I would really like someone to explain this to me. The hypocrisy seems no different than the left wing hypocrisy of now claiming anyone who criticizes government is a conspiracy theorist when the left has been protesting government for decades.

All I can say is, color me shocked at the duality. I fear any hope of the return of liberty and freedom no longer exists.
I like the fact that the demons of hell do not like the devil Musk who is messing up their evil monopoly on the media's dissemination of leftist propaganda.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
It looks like Musk has also been deceived into accepting the one-world government of Satan.
There's only one world government that I would support right now and it is the United States Constitution's regime.

Gary K

Banned
I like the fact that the demons of hell do not like the devil Musk who is messing up their evil monopoly on the media's dissemination of leftist propaganda.
I'm sorry to tell you that you did not understand what I said. When UN gives you a like you know you're on the wrong track. You took what I said to mean the opposite of what I actually said.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
But hey, he was going to put Trump back on Twitter, right? That's all MAGAs need to know to love him.
That's right. You will never get to experience how much fun it is watching liberals freak-out over such a trivial thing as someone they disagree with being allowed the same freedom of speech as they have. I laugh at their high blood pressure.

Gary K

Banned
I have no clue why you think I misinterpreted you.
I know. Musk does not believe what he says about free speech. It's all a lie. The lie is designed to hurt the cause of free speech not the cause of the left. It's designed to fire up the leftists so they will not lose the next election by coming out in droves and voting. Yet is also having the opposite effect when conservatives believe it, and guys like James Woods starts saying things like this is such good news that he is gaining 10s of thousands of conservative followers before Musk has even completed the process of buying twitter. Why is he saying this kind of stuff? He is savvy enough to know Musk can't possibly be running twitter nor have possibly have had the time to implement policy changes. The deception surrounding all of this can do no good for the conservative cause.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That's right. You will never get to experience how much fun it is watching liberals freak-out over such a trivial thing as someone they disagree with being allowed the same freedom of speech as they have.
I generally don't care much who is freaking out over what, because everybody is getting played.

I laugh at their high blood pressure.
From the looks of things, Musk is bound to give you high blood pressure soon enough. Will you still be laughing then?

marke

I know. Musk does not believe what he says about free speech. It's all a lie. The lie is designed to hurt the cause of free speech not the cause of the left. It's designed to fire up the leftists so they will not lose the next election by coming out in droves and voting. Yet is also having the opposite effect when conservatives believe it, and guys like James Woods starts saying things like this is such good news that he is gaining 10s of thousands of conservative followers before Musk has even completed the process of buying twitter. Why is he saying this kind of stuff? He is savvy enough to know Musk can't possibly be running twitter nor have possibly have had the time to implement policy changes. The deception surrounding all of this can do no good for the conservative cause.
I understand Musk. It is why you think I did not understand you is the unanswered riddle.