Muslims throw homosexuals to their deaths from atop tall building

musterion

shagster01

I can't totally disagree with that, but why don't you deal with Muslims talis qualis instead of drawing a pointless comparison with a professing Christian lunatic? Are you trying to prove Nick right?

I think all religion is toxic. The reason Christians are focused on here is because that is who is here. What good is yelling about Islam to a bunch of Christians going to do?

I absolutely loathe islam.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A liberal will not take a side unless it undermines the gospel and liberty.

rexlunae

But of course, biblical faith in Christ is the real threat...a few queers being murdered by Islam is nothing. Telling homosexuals they can be forgiven, redeemed and cleansed - and refusing to inscribe sodomy cakes - is the true crime of crimes.

And I'm sure neither you, nor any of your brethren would advocate for the deaths of those same LGBT people. Right?

musterion

And I'm sure neither you, nor any of your brethren would advocate for the deaths of those same LGBT people. Right?

That's right. If you have an argument with those who do, so do I. I believe one of the names they go by is theonomists.

musterion

I think all religion is toxic.

I already know that about you so that doesn't answer my question.

The reason Christians are focused on here is because that is who is here. What good is yelling about Islam to a bunch of Christians going to do?

To see a minimal ability to discriminate between (by your standards) "bad" and "far, far worse" would be refreshing.

I absolutely loathe islam.

But you find it no less objectively loathsome than the beliefs of people like myself, yes? It's all the same to you, isn't it?

This Charming Manc

No one is defending people who do this.

I just don't see the point in screaming at thin air about this either.

I have no ability to influence these people, I am also able to distinguish between these people and Muslims i know and have met.

I can't totally disagree with that, but why don't you deal with Muslims talis qualis instead of drawing a pointless comparison with a professing Christian lunatic? Are you trying to prove Nick right?

musterion

I just don't see the point in screaming at thin air about this either.

I notice the leftist straw man squad is out. Shaggy just said,

What good is yelling about Islam to a bunch of Christians going to do?
No one is asking anyone to scream, yell, twist or shout. All we're doing is pointing out the odd silence that tends to emanate from the Left whenever word of incidents like this one are mentioned. The Left, particularly but not solely the old media and leftist blogosphere, tend to ignore such while continually painting a Snidley Whiplash moustache on Christian bakery owners. Their reaction, if any is had at all, is usually along the lines of, "Oh yes, very tragic, very sad, there ought to be a law and speaking of theocratic lunatics THOSE CHRISTIANS..."

Why do you think that is?

TracerBullet

I notice the leftist straw man squad is out. Shaggy just said,

No one is asking anyone to scream, yell, twist or shout. All we're doing is pointing out the odd silence that tends to emanate from the Left whenever word of incidents like this one are mentioned. The Left, particularly but not solely the old media and leftist blogosphere, tend to ignore such while continually painting a Snidley Whiplash moustache on Christian bakery owners. Their reaction, if any is had at all, is usually along the lines of, "Oh yes, very tragic, very sad, there ought to be a law and speaking of theocratic lunatics THOSE CHRISTIANS..."

nice rant, to bad no one is saying this

Daniel1611

I think it's odd that most liberals are so loving of Islam like someday Islam and homos and feminists will all live side by side if only we can stop those fascist Christians. It doesn't even make sense. They can't tolerate Christians who won't bake a cake, but they want to import more people who will just throw the homosexuals off of the bakery. It's bizarre.

This Charming Manc

I think its because you view of the left is created by the right wing blogosphere and fox news a similar outlets.

There are significant amount of good sensible people who know right and wrong on both right and left, it just seems to be idiots who get the headlines.

Have you ever heard me accuse christian bakery owners of anything?

This Charming Manc

Opposition to racism and oppression of people based upon there religious persuasion is not love of Islam.

Its a love of justice.

I think it's odd that most liberals are so loving of Islam like someday Islam and homos and feminists will all live side by side if only we can stop those fascist Christians. It doesn't even make sense. They can't tolerate Christians who won't bake a cake, but they want to import more people who will just throw the homosexuals off of the bakery. It's bizarre.