Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

We were at an event in Boulder where homosexuals had a catholic church up in Boulder. The Boulder Queer Collective had their regular meetings at this catholic church. And so there were catholics who were upset about that - understandably. So I went with some of them to do a protest. And they called the police against these catholics who were in a catholic church praying. So the police came and they removed by force the catholics who were praying in the catholic church to leave the homosexuals to do their perverse planning and scheming. And the police grabbed Matt Noah (one of the catholic protestors who was there). And they started dragging him out and he went limp . . . and they were dragging him out and they got him out of the main room and into a hallway toward going outside at night and they started using pain compliance on him where they twisted his arms behind his back. When he finally got outside the front door his eye glasses were broken. Anyway, when they twisted his arm he let out a blood-curdling scream because it hurt him bad. And as soon as he screamed the entire - there must have been 150 homos at that meeting - they instantly cheered - a roaring cheer and applause. And I can compare that to a pro-life event where if a pro-abort slips and gets hurt everyone is instantly feeling sorry for that person. There wouldn't be a cheer for the police beating up a pro-abort.

Status
Not open for further replies.