ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

elohiym

Keep up with the blender theology. It's wonderful.

Do you deny Paul's gospel is found in the book of Hebrews?

You would not even KNOW about the "old man" and the "new creature" if God had not given Paul to write about it.

That's ridiculous. Jesus taught one had to die (old man) and one had to be born again (new creature).

Where to do find that in scripture?

23 And He was saying to them all, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me. 24 "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it."

And yet we are not under the law but under grace. Isn't that interesting.

Do you have a point to make?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It was not written by Paul. Perhaps somebody at the meeting in Acts 15. Where he previously was a believer that told gentiles they had to be circumcised and keep the law of Moses. But Peter stood up and said they shall be saved in the same manner as the gentiles. Hebrews seems a lot like that one line to me.

glorydaz

Paul taught believers to keep the law. Did you miss that? See Romans 13:8 et seq for example.

You seem to think that keeping the law is the same as fulfilling the purpose of the law. So, your error is right there before your eyes, but you don't see it. Guess you missed that.

elohiym

It was not written by Paul. Perhaps somebody at the meeting in Acts 15. Where he previously was a believer that told gentiles they had to be circumcised and keep the law of Moses. But Peter stood up and said they shall be saved in the same manner as the gentiles. Hebrews seems a lot like that one line to me.

You don't make sense.

The gospel in Hebrews is the same gospel Paul taught.

Right Divider

Body part
The book to the HEBREWS is an extensive history of ISRAEL and God's dealings with them. I take it you're one of those that think GOSPEL = ETERNAL LIFE. Gospel simply means "good news" or "good message" and its use in scripture is not synonymous with receiving eternal life.

That's ridiculous. Jesus taught one had to die (old man) and one had to be born again (new creature).
I agree that everyone needs to have be born of the spirit, so that much is the same. But that does not make the ministries of the twelve and the one identical, as you seem to think.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I take it you're one of those that think GOSPEL = ETERNAL LIFE. Gospel simply means "good news" or "good message" and its use in scripture is not synonymous with receiving eternal life.

How any person would let this blasphemy be posted on a supposedly Christian theological site, is beyond me.

Reported.

Right Divider

Body part
How any person would let this blasphemy be posted on a supposedly Christian theological site, is beyond me.

Reported.
Nang, there are times when I am just amazed at what stupid stuff you can believe and posts here. This is one of those times.

You are just like the religious zealots that handed over Christ to His death. You are a blind guide to the blind. You are a Romans 10:2 kind of 'believer'.

Doom

Reported.

Salvation = Eternal life Rom 5:10

Salvation is the result of hearing the gospel and believing it. Rom 10:9-10

If your husband really loved you, he would take away your computer, so that you wouldn't appear insane on the internet.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Salvation = Eternal life Rom 5:10

Salvation is the result of hearing the gospel and believing it. Rom 10:9-10

If your husband really loved you, he would take away your computer, so that you wouldn't appear insane on the internet.

Salvation is the result of God's sovereign grace. Ephesians 2:8-10

Doom

Salvation is the result of God's sovereign grace. Ephesians 2:8-10

THROUGH FAITH

Faith cometh by hearing Rom 10:17

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise" Eph 1:13

Nang

TOL Subscriber
THROUGH FAITH

Faith cometh by hearing Rom 10:17

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise" Eph 1:13

Faith is a gift from the grace of God. Ephesians 3:8-9

No sinner has the ability to exhibit faith in God, until he is resurrected from spiritual death, to new spiritual life, by the will and power of God . . Who alone has the power to impute the faith and righteousness of Jesus Christ to the soul and account of a sinner before God.

IOW's only a criminal pardoned by the Judge, and declared free from all charges, WILL lead a life of faith and thanksgiving in the One who spared him from his own death penalty.

Jesus Christ receives all the glory for every redeemed believer. Never does the redeemed believer pat his own back, for finding legal pardon in the courtroom ("at the throne") of God.

Doom

Faith is a gift from the grace of God. Ephesians 3:8-9
Saved BY grace THROUGH faith.

No sinner has the ability to exhibit faith in God, until he is resurrected from spiritual death, to new spiritual life, by the will and power of God
Unbiblical, anti-Christ heresy, from your cult. :yawn:

Already proven wrong

:mock: Nang :loser:

Christian Liberty

Reported.

I would because I believe in free speech. Even for heretics.

Of course, the mods here believe Right Divider's radically dispensational theology, and it is the primary theological system here. Not to mention other heretical stuff. I like this place but it isn't really a Christian forum.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation

How do sinners develop spiritual ears, with which to hear and comprehend the Gospel message?

Paul tells us in I Corinthians 2:7-14

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I would because I believe in free speech. Even for heretics.

Of course, the mods here believe Right Divider's radically dispensational theology, and it is the primary theological system here. Not to mention other heretical stuff. I like this place but it isn't really a Christian forum.

To post that the Gospel does not provide eternal life, is blasphemy.

Blasphemy is against TOL rules.

The fact that this outrageous, unbiblical statement is tolerated, is indeed evidence this is not really a Christian forum, for actual blasphemy is not recognized by its leaders.

However, it is a free-for-all forum for "free" speech of all kinds . . .

I believe sound, truthful, biblical speech is much more important and vital than "free" speech; especially if that "free" speech denies or opposes the Word of God.