NBC to premier Ellen's new show about gays, family, babies

Doom

I want to thank ABC television for the show "Lost". Because of the way that show ended, we cancelled TV in our house, and have not watched it since, nor will I ever again. However, I do watch sports (Royals Baseball, KU Basketball, and Golf) on the internet.

musterion

We have a television but haven't had cable or any access to "TV" for well over 10 years. Do not miss it one bit. Cut it off and you'll be surprised how things change.

GFR7

2 Tim 3:3

"...without natural affection..."
Exactly. I actually felt ill watching the trailer, because it was supposed to be hilarious that this child was now going to have 3 "parents". Your 3 words of scripture sum up the tragedy of this succinctly :thumb:

GFR7

I want to thank ABC television for the show "Lost". Because of the way that show ended, we cancelled TV in our house, and have not watched it since, nor will I ever again. However, I do watch sports (Royals Baseball, KU Basketball, and Golf) on the internet.
Good move. :thumb: :BRAVO:

GFR7

We have a television but haven't had cable or any access to "TV" for well over 10 years. Do not miss it one bit. Cut it off and you'll be surprised how things change.
That's the ticket. :up: But our culture will continue to fill up with young people who are raised on such trash. :sigh:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And the money saved.

GFR7

Occasionally we do get DVDs of The Andy Griffith Show, Batman, Little House on the Prairie or Leave it to Beaver. :)
:BRAVO: And you're giving your children a sense of fun combined with seriousness and values. Too bad more parents don't do this.

Doom

Can you believe that "Katie (Tina Cole) is 71 years old now?! :jawdrop:
I prefer to remember her like this...

3c5881575072074e8d1921084d7e2e50.jpg

resodko

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle:

i think my eyes are burned out from studying last night and all day today

good news though!

got our first exams reviewed tonight and got back six points - that brings me up to a B+! :banana:

GFR7

:chuckle:

i think my eyes are burned out from studying last night and all day today

good news though!

got our first exams reviewed tonight and got back six points - that brings me up to a B+! :banana:
:sinapisN::e4e: