Net bible translation

Swifty357

What do you guys think of the net bible? I recently stumbled on it. I like their ministrey first philosophy. So I ordered me the brown compact edition for just six dollars and fifty cents. Very good quality for the price. I also use the. Lumina software on their bible.org site. I also bought the 99 cent net bible for my android tecarta nkjv study bible program. I'm glad the net bible people don't care about copyrights so we all can use it risk frree.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TheologyOnline mobile app

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What do you guys think of the net bible? I recently stumbled on it. I like their ministrey first philosophy. So I ordered me the brown compact edition for just six dollars and fifty cents. Very good quality for the price. I also use the. Lumina software on their bible.org site. I also bought the 99 cent net bible for my android tecarta nkjv study bible program. I'm glad the net bible people don't care about copyrights so we all can use it risk frree.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Good job Swifty !!

Swifty357

I was going to add i appreciate how well they made these bible with concern to the acid free paper, smyth sewn bindings, and simulated leather designed to last hundreds of years according to article on bible.org, which is a site that has thousands of articles on theology, bibe translation, original language codices and textual criticism. With videos, bloga, and audio sermons. Its quite a resource. And just yesterday i found a great Android app called Touch Bible with the net translation and notes, a kjv w strong dictionaries, access to a bible dictionaries, quite a resource some Touch Bible apps are free, other options are 99 cents for kjv and Strong's with a limited note version of the net bible. And for $4.99 the loaded version which includes everything, and all net notes, and also an audio bible using Android text to speech capabilities. I bought the loaded version yesterday. And im just so thankful to God for all the great study resources we have here in the last days. As the book of Daniel says knowledge will increase and travel going to and fro will speed up in the last days. Some of this tech is bad like chemical weapons, nuclear bombs, and cloning technology. But also a huge blessing, with the internet, improved theological knowledge on the bible languages, and the gospel message can go all over the world with youtube and mp3s. Forums of knowledge and debate like theology on line. And these great sites like bible.org, and great apps like the Touch Bible giving me multiple english bibles on one app. Poor William Tyndale was burned at the stake in the 1500s for translating the new testament into english so plough boys could know as much about God as priests. Im sure Tyndale is looking down from heaven quite pleased at things like the Touch Bible, net bible translation, and other blessings from our present time.

Sent from my LGLK430 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You underestimate the caliber of scholars that God has raised up to keep the sheep from falling for false teaching and ignorance on important subjects. Why should I trust you as an expert on things, and reject those with proven track records and godly character/insights? Eph. 4:11-13 vs internet wannabees with no training or accountability.

Swifty357

Oh i think you misunderstood me Nick, im not claiming to be an expert at all. Just telling about a net bible i recently got, how i like bible.org's policy of letting anyone use their bible translation and not have to write for permission and not have to worry about getting sued. Then i recently found an android app called touch bible that comes with the net bible plus the kjv and multiple study aids. I don't know greek or hebrew and have no theological training what so ever as concening bible college or seminary. Im just an interested layman forced to rely some on scholars were it concerns greek and Hebrew word studies. Which i basically just use the strongs concordance. But another reason ive liked using the net bible is the 60,000 plus translator notes explaining why they translated words the way they did and including alternate translations in the margin. Which helps me learn more about the original languages without knowing them my self, thats my hope anyone. I always pray for the holy spirit lead, guide, and teach me as well. But i try to learn as much as i can from scholars too.

Sent from my LGLK430 using TheologyOnline mobile app