New Guy

journey

Hello Everyone,

I'm the new guy on the block. I look forward to making new friends and having good fellowship here. Everything I've read so far indicates that I should be very comfortable here.

Dena

Hello Everyone,

I'm the new guy on the block. I look forward to making new friends and having good fellowship here. Everything I've read so far indicates that I should be very comfortable here.

Maybe you haven't read very far. But welcome!!!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Hello Everyone,

If you're comfortable with both judging and being judged then you're going to love it here. We let it fly.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hello Everyone,

welcome-4.gif

journey

Thank you sincerely for all of the warm welcomes. We all have much to give thanks for.

Romans 5:1-2 KJV Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

IMJerusha

Thank you sincerely for all of the warm welcomes. We all have much to give thanks for.

Romans 5:1-2 KJV Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Yes, we all do! Welcome to TOL! :wave: