Hello. I'm nobody special, just a Christian who is saved by faith, not by works. I owe my very life to Jesus, my savior. I've been a Christian for a long time, but haven't always been a Christian. My background spans from agnosticism, Roman Catholicism, to name-it-and-claim-it. I would classify myself now as a Conservative Christian, who reconciles science with the Bible, to the people it was originally written to and for. Dr. Michael S. Heiser is one of the trusted resources I rely on for Biblical insight.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Welcome to TOL. Reconciling science with the Bible was my very first passion when I got saved 43 years ago. You'll probably like our Real Science Radio shows posted every Friday in the Bob Enyart Live forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to TOL. Reconciling science with the Bible was my very first passion when I got saved 43 years ago. You'll probably like our Real Science Radio shows posted every Friday in the Bob Enyart Live forum.
I've been a born-again Christian for 40 years. In between my Roman Catholic upbringing and schooling and becoming born-again, I was an agnostic for about a dozen years. I've have studied all beliefs under the broad umbrella of Christianity. Science is an important part of my life but I don't let science dictate my understanding of scripture, but I don't really have any problems reconciling my understanding of scripture with science.