New poll finds California voters resoundingly oppose cash reparations for slavery

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
If you bothered to read the link, it is from Churches Together in England, which covers the majority of churches.
Why would I bother to read your link? If you bothered to read my post to which you just mindlessly reacted, I already made it clear that the "churches" you are talking about are not churches, but are communist fronts.

Arthur Brain

Why would I bother to read your link? If you bothered to read my post to which you just mindlessly reacted, I already made it clear that the "churches" you are talking about are not churches, but are communist fronts.
Oh dear, "communist fronts"? Spoken like a, well, a far right winger. Extremism in want of something resembling a rational view.

7djengo7

I suppose it's "fake news" that a few of those involved in that pathetic little day are now serving hefty sentences for what they did? Should have just got a little slap on the wrist?
"That pathetic little day"?

House Democrats — and one Republican — paused for a brief but emotional ceremony to mark the second anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

I like how you just casually belittled the melodrama gushing out of your own, fellow leftard commies.🤣

Arthur Brain

7djengo7

7djengo7

Oh dear, back to this tiresome crap? You were answered and then some. No real surprise that you resort to it cos it's all you've got ain't it? There's nothing else in the tank with you is there?

Stop being a Nazi, dude.

(See what I did there?)
Besides lying about answering my question, saying "cos", and forgetting to say "hey ho"? No. What did you do there?

Arthur Brain

Oh, you mean did I see you lash out at me in anger and call me a "Nazi"? What's supposed to be unusual about that? You doing that sort of thing is so common that it just didn't register that I was supposed to especially notice you doing it yet again.
None of that happened and I don't go around calling people "tards" or the like anyway so ho hum, again.