Newt Gingrich Predicts GOP Could Gain Up To 70 House Seats In Midterms

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Sunday that Republicans could pick up as many as 70 seats in the House of Representatives after the 2022 midterm elections.

Gingrich shared the prediction during an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” with Maria Bartiromo.

“I think we’ll pick up between 25 and 70 seats in the House. We’ll probably pick up about four seats in the Senate,” Gingrich said.

Gingrich specified the Georgia senate race featuring former football star Herschel Walker running as a Republican.

“I think that people like Herschel Walker are going to do very, very well. In addition, I would say that if you are in a district that Biden carried by less than 15-20 points, you’re in great danger as a Democrat,” he added.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Sunday that Republicans could pick up as many as 70 seats in the House of Representatives after the 2022 midterm elections.

Gingrich shared the prediction during an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” with Maria Bartiromo.

“I think we’ll pick up between 25 and 70 seats in the House. We’ll probably pick up about four seats in the Senate,” Gingrich said.

Gingrich specified the Georgia senate race featuring former football star Herschel Walker running as a Republican.

“I think that people like Herschel Walker are going to do very, very well. In addition, I would say that if you are in a district that Biden carried by less than 15-20 points, you’re in great danger as a Democrat,” he added.

But is that what you want? I grant it could happen, but I'm not going to help it happen since the Republicans seem to still think Trump is a good idea.