Nice to be on board

The Gospel Matrix

Or get shut out from most rational conversations because he/she knows the actual label will mark him/her as a heretic or worse, so..."other."

In other words, it's for YOU to discover what he/she is! And that's all part of the troll's fun.

There are certainly no trolling objectives here!

Self-labels are self-limits, so as soon as one says "I am a conservative/liberal," or "I am a Baptist," or "I am an atheist," any valid truths presented that conflict with the predetermined belief structures of such individuals are immediately stonewalled by them through cognitive dissonance. ("I can't accept that because I'm a conservative, and it does not fall within my outline of beliefs.")

This results in spiritual stagnancy, and is the primary force behind the heavily divided Christian Church (10's of thousands of disagreeing denominations all seeing conflicting truths in the same book), which causes the failure of the Church in fulfilling Christ's prayer in John 17 (all believers united as one to bring the world to belief).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Self-labels are self-limits, so as soon as one says "I am a conservative/liberal," or "I am a Baptist," or "I am an atheist," any valid truths presented that conflict with the predetermined belief structures of such individuals are immediately stonewalled by them through cognitive dissonance. ("I can't accept that because I'm a conservative, and it does not fall within my outline of beliefs.")

This results in spiritual stagnancy, and is the primary force behind the heavily divided Christian Church (10's of thousands of disagreeing denominations all seeing conflicting truths in the same book), which causes the failure of the Church in fulfilling Christ's prayer in John 17 (all believers united as one to bring the world to belief).

Nobody can put a label on you !! Except troll maybe

The Gospel Matrix

Well, I'm not sure how that maturely addresses any of the subject matter in the post you replied to, but feel free to issue any labels you wish!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

Aumen :)

Welcome to the forum from another 'Other'......

Deity is One....its descriptions are many.

One Sun, many rays....

One Ocean, many rivers......