No true Christian can work for US government.. deal with it

republicanchick

No true Christian can work for US government.. deal with it

Yeh, this is what the anti-Kim-Davis folks are REALLY saying..

that we can't have real Christians working for the government.

They would say that all gov workers should be closet Christians if they have 2b Christian at all..

Do you realize how scary that is?

Every time u have 2 deal with gov folks, you have to deal with someone who... believes who knows what... may be a jihadists for all u know..

It is us against THEM, Folks...

it is NOT

We the People anymore

not "government by the people, for the people"

Save America.. Vote for Ted Cruz

(or Walker or Jindal or Huckabee)

+++

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your thread and most of your takes in others need improvement. Allow this gentleman a few minutes of your day.

Star Spangled Banner

Here is the ending to Francis Scott Key's masterpiece.

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war’s desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav’n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

GuySmiley

That person must be removed.

What if the people who can remove them wont, like in Kim Davis case? This is one reason this case is so interesting to me. I think everyone oversimplifies it. Everyone says she should quit, or be fired, or removed. What do we do if she wont quit, cant be fired, and the people who can remove her wont? Think of it beyond this case, what do we do if an elected official simply wont do their job? I don't have a practical answer.

shagster01

What if the people who can remove them wont, like in Kim Davis case? This is one reason this case is so interesting to me. I think everyone oversimplifies it. Everyone says she should quit, or be fired, or removed. What do we do if she wont quit, cant be fired, and the people who can remove her wont? Think of it beyond this case, what do we do if an elected official simply wont do their job? I don't have a practical answer.

Yes we do. Impeachment or recall.

And the people who are not removing her should be removed too.

GuySmiley

Yes we do. Impeachment or recall.
Right, but look at Kim Davis, the people who can do that won't. Now what? In that case its worked itself out seemingly because the deputy clerks are issuing the marriage licenses.

A couple sheriffs in California wont issue concealed carry licenses, defying a court order. They are elected officials. What do we do if they wont do their job, and the people who elect them like it? It's a way for a majority of voters to circumvent the law. As a general issue, I don't like any of the remedies I can think of.