Obama Pro-Sodomite

Iconoclast

Well, the bigots and haters can't just disagree with someone's lifestyle, they have to insult and belittle and try to hurt them in whatever way they can. So they came up with the term that most exemplifies their own disgust, and then use it against other people. It's no different than a racist using the term n----r to refer to African Americans or a misogynist calling women b--ches. The whole point is to verbally humiliate others to make themselves feel powerful and superior.

Is that like calling people bigots, or haters? You insult and belittle and try to hurt them in whatever way you can.

Sodomite is in reference the people who lived in sodom. Homos can't survive on their own they need the help of others who are in rebellion to God also. If you support homos you are a sodomite. God couldn't find 10 righteous men in sodom which is why it was overrun with homos.

They have found the cities of Sodom and Gommorah and the archeological evidence shows that it was destroyed by fire. Though the god haters doing the documentary on the discovery channel had to look to some other explanation for this so they blame an asteroid. LOL..

Support homos and you are a sodomite.
Be a homo and you are a sodomite.
Obama is a sodomite.

If you support homos you deny people the right not to be homos. These are mutually exclusive psychological social and spiritual states. So when one is in control the other will be a crime.

Choose your side.. Be evil if you wish..

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuality excludes a person from heaven (1 Co 6:9,10; Ga 5:19-21; Eph 5:5; Re 21:27). Loving Christians tell others this (Ac 20:20).

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Last edited:

Sitamun

Leviticus forbids a lot of things. Are you guilty of any of these?
Shaving your beard, touching a football, eating pork, wearing clothes the contain more than one kind of thread? If you are a farmer or a gardener you can not grow more than one thing i the same field.

Why aren't you out there protesting farmers and gardeners for being "ungodly"? Why aren't there protests about polyester? Do you boycott the NFL?

Iconoclast

Shaving your beard, touching a football, eating pork, wearing clothes the contain more than one kind of thread? If you are a farmer or a gardener you can not grow more than one thing i the same field.

Why aren't you out there protesting farmers and gardeners for being "ungodly"? Why aren't there protests about polyester? Do you boycott the NFL?

Yes it does and why does it do that? Why did God say He gave Israel these strange regulations to follow?

Have you actually read the whole thing? I bet not.

WandererInFog

Perhaps it's because some of us are capable of sufficent reading comprehenesion to seperate between those things which resulted in being ritually unclean and excluded from making sacrifices at the temple (and therefore no longer binding following Jesus death and ressurrection) and those which resulted in being put to death.

Sitamun

Perhaps it's because some of us are capable of sufficent reading comprehenesion to seperate between those things which resulted in being ritually unclean and excluded from making sacrifices at the temple (and therefore no longer binding following Jesus death and ressurrection) and those which resulted in being put to death.

But thats a double standard. Basically the ONLY thing Christians have kept from Leviticus IS the homosexual thing, they've thrown everything else out. Why is that? You can't have it both ways.

WandererInFog

But thats a double standard.

No, it's not. It's directly taught in the NT that the laws regarding ceremonial cleanliness such as the dietary laws are no longer binding.

Basically the ONLY thing Christians have kept from Leviticus IS the homosexual thing, they've thrown everything else out. Why is that? You can't have it both ways.

And murder, and theft, and rape, and adultery, and incest, and on and on. Quite far from being the only thing retained from the Levitical law, the prohibition against homosexual behavior is simply one amoung many. The only things that are no longer considered binding are those things related to the sacrificial system.

S

Strefanash

A political gesture. Nothing concrete like reinstating the rule of Law by prosecuting torturers war criminals etc.

That figures. This empty suit and corporate shill is capable of nothing else.

Oh, I don't despise Obama because I am of the Right Wing, but because I am of the Left, for as long as I continue to hold political affiliations to be relevant, which may not be for much longer

woopah

Is that like calling people bigots, or haters? You insult and belittle and try to hurt them in whatever way you can.

Sodomite is in reference the people who lived in sodom. Homos can't survive on their own they need the help of others who are in rebellion to God also. If you support homos you are a sodomite. God couldn't find 10 righteous men in sodom which is why it was overrun with homos.

They have found the cities of Sodom and Gommorah and the archeological evidence shows that it was destroyed by fire. Though the god haters doing the documentary on the discovery channel had to look to some other explanation for this so they blame an asteroid. LOL..

Support homos and you are a sodomite.
Be a homo and you are a sodomite.
Obama is a sodomite.

If you support homos you deny people the right not to be homos. These are mutually exclusive psychological social and spiritual states. So when one is in control the other will be a crime.

Choose your side.. Be evil if you wish..

This doesn't make any sense. They are not mutually exclusive at all. Giving rights to homosexuals does not mean you have to take them away from hetrosexuals. It's perfectly posible to have equality.

Iconoclast

This doesn't make any sense. They are not mutually exclusive at all. Giving rights to homosexuals does not mean you have to take them away from hetrosexuals. It's perfectly posible to have equality.

Dude,
Do you know that in the closet that the individual has both a homosexual as well as a heterosexual self image?

When the individual embraces the homo one the hetero one dies...

Did you know that the closet is a place of psychological isolation which is what causes a person to be vulnerable, at risk, of becoming a homo, since it is a sexual inversion, a coping mechanism.

Do you know that now in California they have made a law that it is a crime to tell a child that being a homo is wrong and that any attempt to convince them otherwise may cause the state to come take your child?

What the homos are doing is making a society in which the heterosexual self image of the "closeted" (psychologically isolated), individual can not, nor will not get any emotional support to come out of the inversion process.

Why is this? Because the homos are writing the laws and influencing the society. They are mutually exclusive moral and spiritual paths so were one is out of the closet the other must be criminal.

You are a fool. An ignorant bigot of the worst sort.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You know that I'm far from being a Romney defender, but at least Romney is pretending to stand for traditional marriage.

So it gives you comfort that he has the decency to lie to you?

You're talking to the guy that exposed Mitt Romney's pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government agenda long ago here on TOL.

While I won't vote for the scoundrel, the fact of the matter is this:

Either God-hater/Marxist/baby killing/sodomite loving B. Hussein Obama will be the next POTUS, or Mitt "flip flop" Romney (i.e. "evil-lite") will be.

I'd rather see "evil-lite" as POTUS, surrounded by a good conservative congress that will keep him in check.

woopah

Dude,
Do you know that in the closet that the individual has both a homosexual as well as a heterosexual self image?

When the individual embraces the homo one the hetero one dies...

Did you know that the closet is a place of psychological isolation which is what causes a person to be vulnerable, at risk, of becoming a homo, since it is a sexual inversion, a coping mechanism.

Do you know that now in California they have made a law that it is a crime to tell a child that being a homo is wrong and that any attempt to convince them otherwise may cause the state to come take your child?

What the homos are doing is making a society in which the heterosexual self image of the "closeted" (psychologically isolated), individual can not, nor will not get any emotional support to come out of the inversion process.

Why is this? Because the homos are writing the laws and influencing the society. They are mutually exclusive moral and spiritual paths so were one is out of the closet the other must be criminal.

You are a fool. An ignorant bigot of the worst sort.

I'm not the bigot, i'm not the one judging people on their sexuality. people should decide their own sexuality, not have it chosen for them. How are you physically affected by the existence of gay people? Homosexuality is not something you are vulnerable to like it's some sort of disease. If somebody finds themselves atrrated to someone of the same gender then why try and change that. Their sexuality is their business and their business alone.

There is no reason for why homosexuality being accepted makes hetrosexuality unacccepted. I have never met a homosexual that wnats to make hetrosexuality criminal. Homosexuality is accepted here and that hasn't caused no problems at all. Everyone just gets on with each other

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
So what do you homophobic bigots here want Obama to do ? Declare that homosexual conduct is now illegal, and that any one caught engaging in gay sex will be arrestted, prosecuted,imprisoned and executed, and that the government is now installing surveillance camers everywhere and in every bedroom in America, and Big Brother will be watching your every move, and that if you have gay sex, you're dead meat ? Sheesh !
So much for "limited government". And with" freedom" like this, who needs tyranny ?

Iconoclast

I'm not the bigot, i'm not the one judging people on their sexuality. people should decide their own sexuality, not have it chosen for them. How are you physically affected by the existence of gay people? Homosexuality is not something you are vulnerable to like it's some sort of disease. If somebody finds themselves atrrated to someone of the same gender then why try and change that. Their sexuality is their business and their business alone.

There is no reason for why homosexuality being accepted makes hetrosexuality unacccepted. I have never met a homosexual that wnats to make hetrosexuality criminal. Homosexuality is accepted here and that hasn't caused no problems at all. Everyone just gets on with each other

Listen you poof da,
Homosexuality is exactly like a disease that people are vulnerable to and some much more than others. What I like about you hypocrite bigots is you claim it is their business and theirs alone. So why do we all have to know about it? Why do I have to say that it is okay to be a sodomite? If it really is their business and a private thing then why do they want social recognition for it?

They don't want to make heterosexuality criminal they want to make stopping the thinking that causes homosexuality criminal. It is no different than denying a person treatment for lymes disease. In the end they will be crippled.

You all get alone their because you deny God you all have the same disease. You believe that you acceptance of homos hasn't caused a problem? Homosexuality is a value system one based on nothing but selfishness. When the society accepts this value system how doesn't that affect it? Your economy is totally in the tank. Everyone is stealing from everyone else via the government. We are combating that here but we will loose because homoism is not a crime so they have influence.

Iconoclast

So what do you homophobic bigots here want Obama to do ? Declare that homosexual conduct is now illegal, and that any one caught engaging in gay sex will be arrestted, prosecuted,imprisoned and executed, and that the government is now installing surveillance camers everywhere and in every bedroom in America, and Big Brother will be watching your every move, and that if you have gay sex, you're dead meat ? Sheesh !
So much for "limited government". And with" freedom" like this, who needs tyranny ?

Yes that would be a great start.

Ah the whole in the bedroom bogus argument. Yo poof da, When homosexual acts were criminal not so many years ago, can you name one case of government installing a camera in a persons home bedroom. No you can't.

You wouldn't need to install the cameras since homos love to have sex in public. If you knew anything about the Stonewall bar you would know that the cops used to go by the place and go around the back ally of the place because out there they would catch the homos sodomizing each other. They then arrested them. This is what caused the stonewall riots which is said to be the start of the homo rights movement. The homos wouldn't know how to relate to people without being able to sodomize one another. So to take that away would cause them to much emotional turmoil so they rioted.

You are a fool..