Obama Sings Amazing Grace

republicanchick

i dont have sound today

probably a good thing

I've seen enough hypocricy from the White House

Again, when someone asked Jesus what he must do to be saved, Jesus said

(amazingly he didn't say BELIEVE in me, which could mean anything, really...)

No, he said

Obey the Commandments

which includes "Thou shalt not kill..."

This said vis a vis "most pro-abortion Senator" Obama

____

whitestone

I have no idea what you're asking.

If it is possible that after rightly dividing the word that it is so that one thing is being spoken to some and applies to them in matters of promise and inheritance,but is not being spoken to nor does apply to others ,,then it is also possible that touching racism so called the things spoken to one tribe(Abraham's) in regard to purity only applies to him/them.

Again (1Timothy 1:4 KJV) endless genealogies are no longer necessary to those who acknowledge the fulfillment of the prophecies(we believe it to be fulfilled in Jesus) and so the reasoning for the necessity of that unbroken blood line is no longer needed.

On the other hand being blinded in part, Israel not seeing Jesus as the seed(fulfillment) and that there is no longer need for maintaining it follows still the Fable awaiting the birth of the Christ. So to them they are preparing the way for the birth by preserving their tribal purity(because they don't believe he is yet come).

So the reason "why" you gave is true,but it only applies to us(Christians)because we believe Jesus is the Christ. Since we believe he is the Christ the way we act,the laws we want passed the rights we seek we desire to uphold our faith,Christianity.

The Jew denying the Messiah by "tribal instinct" will follow his genealogy keeping his genes,d.n.a. ect. pure to fulfill the things they believe to be still in need of fulfillment. So to the Jew it is in his d.n.a. as he sees it to separate himself from the other tribes racially and is taught to them to do so in their upbringing.

In the comment made by Obama in the O.P. he makes a very broad statement about racism being in our d.n.a.(I don't think he meant it the way it came out),that is if he truly believed it to be in our d.n.a. then he is taking a very strong stance in agreement with Darwinism in that we are all in different levels of evolution. So then in his statement he then agrees with the position of the former racist who were of the mind that the black tribes were not as yet evolved and should then be used as slaves,or else he just stepped on his tongue.

So just who if he actually meant what he said does this apply to,who should be offended the most by it?,,,It if he actually meant it the way it came out should offend the black race,that is it has been a very long and heartbreaking battle for the black race to convince some that mankind are not in separate states of evolution based on d.n.a.,and would be the first time Obama made a statement in support of racism and not in defense of the black race.

whitestone

If it is possible that after rightly dividing the word that it is so that one thing is being spoken to some and applies to them in matters of promise and inheritance,but is not being spoken to nor does apply to others ,,then it is also possible that touching racism so called the things spoken to one tribe(Abraham's) in regard to purity only applies to him/them.

Again (1Timothy 1:4 KJV) endless genealogies are no longer necessary to those who acknowledge the fulfillment of the prophecies(we believe it to be fulfilled in Jesus) and so the reasoning for the necessity of that unbroken blood line is no longer needed.

On the other hand being blinded in part, Israel not seeing Jesus as the seed(fulfillment) and that there is no longer need for maintaining it follows still the Fable awaiting the birth of the Christ. So to them they are preparing the way for the birth by preserving their tribal purity(because they don't believe he is yet come).

So the reason "why" you gave is true,but it only applies to us(Christians)because we believe Jesus is the Christ. Since we believe he is the Christ the way we act,the laws we want passed the rights we seek we desire to uphold our faith,Christianity.

The Jew denying the Messiah by "tribal instinct" will follow his genealogy keeping his genes,d.n.a. ect. pure to fulfill the things they believe to be still in need of fulfillment. So to the Jew it is in his d.n.a. as he sees it to separate himself from the other tribes racially and is taught to them to do so in their upbringing.

In the comment made by Obama in the O.P. he makes a very broad statement about racism being in our d.n.a.(I don't think he meant it the way it came out),that is if he truly believed it to be in our d.n.a. then he is taking a very strong stance in agreement with Darwinism in that we are all in different levels of evolution. So then in his statement he then agrees with the position of the former racist who were of the mind that the black tribes were not as yet evolved and should then be used as slaves,or else he just stepped on his tongue.

So just who if he actually meant what he said does this apply to,who should be offended the most by it?,,,It if he actually meant it the way it came out should offend the black race,that is it has been a very long and heartbreaking battle for the black race to convince some that mankind are not in separate states of evolution based on d.n.a.,and would be the first time Obama made a statement in support of racism and not in defense of the black race.

(moderator),,,I posted this to the wrong thread by accident I should have put it in "Obama says racism is genetic" ,,,do you want me to delete it or can you move it,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry(it was my mistake)