Obama's approval ratings higher than Reagan's

Jose Fly

You know, I hear that refrain about Obama and communism a fair bit from some of my conservative friends, and that always leads me to ask....can you point to one thing that Obama has done as President that falls into the category of "communism"?

I've yet to get an answer on that.

dodge

You know, I hear that refrain about Obama and communism a fair bit from some of my conservative friends, and that always leads me to ask....can you point to one thing that Obama has done as President that falls into the category of "communism"?

The A.C.A. was UN-constitutional !

john w

Hall of Fame

No, you've been given the answer-you just either do not like the answer, or won't accept the answer.

Here it is: the Democratic Party, and its communist "policy."

View attachment 24950

Accept it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well John, if you truly think that poster is a legitimate answer to, "can you point to one thing that Obama has done as President that falls into the category of "communism"", I'll just let it speak for itself.

The old "I'll just let it speak for itself" stumper....And the hit parade of cliche's marches on....

View attachment 24952

Carry on, VladamirFly.

commonsense

Well John, if you truly think that poster is a legitimate answer to, "can you point to one thing that Obama has done as President that falls into the category of "communism"", I'll just let it speak for itself.
john w has nothing....or maybe not even that much

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

In comparison to what Presidents historically aimed for, everything.

Communism is an abstract, and because you idiots don't see it that way you'd be a decade into a full blown communist state before even realizing it :chuckle:

We don't call yall sheep for nothing.