Observation: Four of Five Top Threads in Politics Involve Homosexuality

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Well it is states vs State, in thinking and constitution.

You then, don't have a problem with a homosexual couple engaging in those activities in a church? Kissing one another? Wearing leather?
Is the only place I am free to 'not' see it in my home (unless I have a television)?

Why? If someone asks me to write #)($U)*$%)(#% on a cake (profanity), do I have to accommodate because I write whatever anybody else wants on their cake too (like "Happy Birthday, Joey!")?

Again, see above and help me out. Why is it okay (presuming it is) to refuse to write a profanity, but it is not okay to say no to "Congratulations Adam and Steve!" I couldn't 'congratulate' them. Being forced to do a lot of these accommodations becomes communism rather than democracy, doesn't it?

I think we already are. That is majority rule. I do understand you protecting 'our' rights but I think there is a need for 'diversity' to be protected too. What I mean is, fair is an understood concept, but I don't believe it is 'fair' for a women to go into my restroom. I'm not even talking about gay or straight, I just don't believe it a good idea to give women equal access to a standard stall. They can get their 'own' and they do have it. I'm okay with equal access in accommodation, but that means to me, if there is no bakery you 'can' go to, then I might need to bake your cake, but if you can go to another and get equality, a lawsuit is frivolous in my mind.

So we cannot ask Satanists to leave our church service? What rules can be employed? Do I have the right to ask them not to wear upside-down crosses when they come? Can I ask them from refraining from wearing chicken blood when they enter? Are any of my 'rights' violated by their upside down cross, or is it just my sensibilities and I really have no leg to stand on? What about 20 cross-dressing men? Can they sit in the 4 and 5 year old class even though there seems to be an implied restriction? Am I powerless to enforce that 'rule?'

That's a double-negative. What are you meaning?

:up:

and......

crickets.jpg

GFR7

and......

crickets.jpg
I've known for quite some time, that there is a suspicion , on TOL, of anyone who thinks the lgbtq movement is politically, socially, and culturally, cause for alarm. I have been scorned and PMed regarding my preoccupation with what would seem to me to be a very important issue. :think: ah, well......

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I've known for quite some time, that there is a suspicion , on TOL, of anyone who thinks the lgbtq movement is politically, socially, and culturally, cause for alarm. I have been scorned and PMed regarding my preoccupation with what would seem to me to be a very important issue. :think: ah, well......

okay
so why can't you all do this in the acw thread?

why do you need so many others?

musterion

Don't sweat it. It's just the work of hypocrites. Their reward is coming, lest they repent.

rougueone

Four of the top five threads in Politics forum have homosexuality as the subject matter. One thread is 10 years old and has over 4,200 posts, but another one is barely 9 months old and has over 6,800 posts, and is Part III (Continued)!

What's the deal?

The "deal" is tragic. Churchy/political Americans who are void of Gods love and thus, void of God-Jesus, have made the sin of homosexuality their own self righteous platform. They use this issue to promote their own selfish personal/political agendas. Yet they are equally sinner's.
I do pity them as all humans will stand before Holy God and give an account .

musterion

traci, for example

traci spits on God's Word

You were just reported for this, as you've noticed. Yet for all the times you seem to enjoy playing Mr. Brink, I haven't seen from Traci's posts where your description is essentially false. :idunno:

TracerBullet

If all that you've gotten is scorn you should count yourself lucky

resodko

BANNED
Banned

you gotta remember, geefer, that tol tends to be a tard-magnet

You were just reported for this, as you've noticed.

thanks for the heads up :thumb:

Yet for all the times you seem to enjoy playing Mr. Brink, I haven't seen from Traci's posts where your description is essentially false. :idunno:

"Mr. Brink" :darwinsm:

good one :)