Oh Good - We're At War

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While Donald Trump promised the non interventionalist crowd (libertarians) that he would pull American troops out of the Middle East, he didn't do much to follow up on his promise.

For being a liberal, it looks like Joe Biden doesn't care much for Muslims.

Eric h

I am glad that President Biden is taking a stronger stance on foreign policy than I expected.
Americans have no God given right to bomb who they like. When the next terrorist action happens on their soil, they will wonder why anyone would want to bomb a righteous nation like America.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Americans have no God given right to bomb who they like. When the next terrorist action happens on their soil, they will wonder why anyone would want to bomb a righteous nation like America.
The next major terrorist action will be an Iran sponsored terrorist attack on Israel. And it will be massive.
It seems bizarre to me that chair would cheer on Mr. Potatohead in the oval office poking the hornet's nest that is Syria

Gary K

Banned
Anyone who thinks these wars are about nationhood, terrorism, etc... is sadly mistaken. This is about keeping the revenue streams for the deep state flowing. The DoD alone has misappropriated more than $10 trillion. They just "lost" $10 trillion. They can't account for it's disappearance in their books. The entire fiasco in Libya in which the Obama administration left our people to die there was all about smuggling weapons into Syria.

Creepy Joe is a creature of the deep state.

Gary K

Banned
I am glad that President Biden is taking a stronger stance on foreign policy than I expected.
Yeah. You would. You guys all love war, death, and killing just to keep the revenue streams flowing. One of the reasons you guys hated Trump was he was disentangling us from all the craziness and the wars the deep state had gotten us into. Biden is once again opening up those revenue streams for all the corrupt politicians to dip their fingers into again.

chair

The next major terrorist action will be an Iran sponsored terrorist attack on Israel. And it will be massive.
It seems bizarre to me that chair would cheer on Mr. Potatohead in the oval office poking the hornet's nest that is Syria

Which is why Israel has never attacked Iranian targets in Syria.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Americans have no God given right to bomb who they like.

Correct.

However, it should be noted that this was not Americans, alone, but Americans acting under the authority of the American government, which, in fact, DOES have the authority, to, in the interest of self defence, and the defense of others, bomb any group who poses such a threat.

When the next terrorist action happens on their soil, they will wonder why anyone would want to bomb a righteous nation like America.

You sound like you're justifying terrorism. Don't do that.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
While Donald Trump promised the non interventionalist crowd (libertarians) that he would pull American troops out of the Middle East, he didn't do much to follow up on his promise.

For being a liberal, it looks like Joe Biden doesn't care much for Muslims.
Nor does a liberal such as thyself.

ok doser

Tulsi Gabbard who ran on a platform that consisted among other things of ending US involvement in foreign civil wars.

I was absolutely astonished at the disdain that the feminists had for her I still don't fully understand.

ok doser

China pushing Taiwan and embarrassing US diplomats over the Uyghers.

Little Rocket Dude thumbing his nose at Alzheimers Joe.

The mullahs in Iran laughing their buttocks off and attacking Israeli ships.

And Putin, telling our cretin President, Joe "Sling Blade" Biden, "We'll do what we want with Ukraine, you weak sissy"

God help us

Hilltrot

Tulsi Gabbard who ran on a platform that consisted among other things of ending US involvement in foreign civil wars.

I was absolutely astonished at the disdain that the feminists had for her I still don't fully understand.
Jealousy. She's prettier and more successful than they are.