On Killing John Muhammad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
:think: Hmmmmm. Neither link is working. I'll look in to it.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by way 2 go
Unfortunately the execution form will probably be by old age
How I long for the good ol' days, when criminals were executed most painfully and messily, then dismembered, with the parts disposed of in widely disparate locations, to prevent the person's spirit from finding it's way back...:chuckle:

(And before anyone gets on my case, rest assured that I think John Mohammad should meet with a most grisly end, preferably ASAP. In fact, I'd enjoy being his executioner; I can be very inventive...)

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
To all,

Hello. Just wanted you to know that KGOV.com is up again with the last week's worth of shows. A technical problem kept us from being able to administer the site. Thanks for your patience, -Bob

Crow

And now we have the Colombus 270 Bypass sniper. And guess where I moved? I saw the search with dogs and patrols, I drove 270 not long after the woman got shot and killed--the car was still on the road. One of the shootings took place about 2 miles from my new place. Boy, wouldn't I like to seem them catch this guy and fry him too. :mad:

Area where one of the shootings occurred--about 5 miles from my new place.

Crow

:crow: is going to be the one driving up and down on 270 all day, and I wouldn't wish that on Tye or anyo.... well, on hardly anyone else. As for the damned sniper, I would just love to put him through his paces on the cornfield next to my place--I have an AK with some jungle jumped 60 round clips--I could have him zig-zagging all over the place for hours.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Crow
:crow: is going to be the one driving up and down on 270 all day, and I wouldn't wish that on Tye or anyo.... well, on hardly anyone else. As for the damned sniper, I would just love to put him through his paces on the cornfield next to my place--I have an AK with some jungle jumped 60 round clips--I could have him zig-zagging all over the place for hours.

Don't forget, that is my home, too...sorta. [Canton is an hour north]

But don't discount Tye, he would make a great decoy! Driving around in his little Yugo with a bumper sticker that reads 'I'm the only REAL Christian, the rest of you are going to Hell'.

[Hey, I might be the sniper!!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.