Once and for ALL!!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It was OT times but they could not accommodate God with His ideas.

Now Jesus is expecting His followers to take that responsibility.

Shalom.

People throughout history have chosen to follow God's commands, to obey His commandments, His statutes and His judgments.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

People throughout history have chosen to follow God's commands, to obey His commandments, His statutes and His judgments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Then why would we need Jesus?

According to your theory, Jesus did not die for sins of the world.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
I’m going to PROVE that you ALL are Wrong!!!!!

I am fed up to my horse’s bridle, with the Hate, and phony love this people has, and is given in some excuse to defend their Foolish Doctrines!!! --- I Rebuke You!!! - So despise it as you always have!!!

OK!! – NOW!! – You all know that the Old Law, and ANY thing pertaining to the Old Law is and was NEVER to or for the GENTILES, and you know that!!! – The Old Testament, or the Father’s First Testimony was to His House / Family, the Jews / Israel, and ( Their Inheritance ) (( WAS CHRIST ))!! And look what they did, and look at what you did with them!!! – God SO Loved that World that ( He ) gave His Son as the Perfect Sacrifice to fulfill all the Blood Sacrifices in the past ((( for Israel ))), ( Not for the Gentiles )!!!! – If you are not a Jew, -- really, even if you are a Jew now, you are now the same as any Gentile, and there is NO Passover Lamb Given by God for any Gentile, and never did!! – God GAVE His Son for the Jews!! ------ Jesus Himself / “Himself” GAVE “Himself” for the Church, not for the Jews. Jesus was Crucified for the Jews when the Father gave Jesus ( UP )!! - Jesus then Gave His own Life for the Church, His Wife!!! – Jesus was ((( Beheaded ))) By the same Spirit, the Spirit of HATE, Your Spirit of the Devil!!! – Religious people calling themselves Christian denied Him AGAIN, this time Sending His Head to Heaven while Jesus’ body was on the earth!! – That is called the “Last Days. – What did Jesus say to the murdering fools before He left????? – Matthew 23:38-39 KJV -----//---- Your house has been desolate now, HOW LONG???? - How Carnal Minded can you get, No one can see Jesus the Christ but by Faith, not with your foolish eyeballs!!! – You deny that he has already come because you haven’t seen Him or any “SIGN” of Him!!! --- I Rebuke you again!!!! -- Blind / Spiritually Blind having NO Faith at all to see the Unseen Jesus the Christ and Him Come ---- Luke 17:22 KJV ------///--- WHY???? – Because he had NO Faith to SEE Him Come in Spirit and fire!!! ---- Mathew 13:42-43 KJV ---&--- Isaiah 4:4 KJV ------///----

Now, Prove that this cannot exist, and that I am not the existence of it.!!! – I have not studied one moment for at least a Year, and have written all these in the past year without any Study at all. Is that possible with you “?christians” so called??? --- I Rebuke You again!!!!!!!!

Paul – 032413

Good for you :)

So you know he is here already.

Did you notice anything around the autumn equinox in 2014?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL