OOH How I Love Hate!!

Letsargue

OOH How I Love Hate!!

And; OOH HOW I Hate Love of the E-v-i-l!! - ((( ""Proverbs 8:12-13 KJV"" )))!!! --//--( Psalms 97:10 KJV ) --//---
( 1 John 3:13-14 KJV )!! --//---> (( The EVIL Is N-O-T MY Brethren )) A-N-D "I M" Not Your Brother - THANK GOD!!!

(( Marriage, Merging and Baptism )) is the SAME THING!! - Sex is Merging and Merging is SEX In Y-O-U-R Lost World of "Phony christians"!! -- (( SEX IS NEVER IN CHRIST; And THERE IS NEVER Any SEX IN CHRIST!!! ))!!

OOOH How I Love DEATH!! -- And LOVE To Hate DEATH!!! - (( Proverbs 8:36 KJV ))!!!! --//---
"The "DEAD" IN SIN" is the Stupid Lying Antichrist's LIVING CARCASS!!!! And the Dead T-O SIN is the ""C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N"" -- Christ LIKE!! -- A-N-D HOW CAN A FOOL LIKE Christ?????? - Do Any of You Phonies ""L-I-K-E"" Christ??? - (( "LIKE" I-S "DOING LIKE" )) Because of LOVE Not Satisfaction!! -- "L-I-K-E" IS NOT A FEELING You Idiots!!! The Opposite of L-I-K-E IS DIS'LIKE, -- "Being Who You Lying So-Called "PHONY" christians Pretend to BE"!!! -- Stupid idiots have Never KNOWN WHAT Many, Many Words Really Mean!!!

((((( Romans 7:4 KJV ))))) --//-- (( Galatians 2:19 KJV )) --//---

OOOHHH Y-E-S!! -- You ALL Are ?Christians? All Right!!! - None of you Phonies Knows a Thing About the True Christ / THE "TRUTH" // The "Word of GOD"!!!

I LOVE Hating EVIL!! -- ( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )!!
I HATE the World You Fools LOVE; - And I Will Watch You LIE About Which ONE!!
M-A-N -- What a L-I-A-R!!!!!!!!!

((((( "Proverbs 1:26 KJV" )))))!!!!!!! --//-- (( Romans 3:10-12 ))!!!!!!!!

Come ON N-O-W, You Can Spit and Slam and Make False Crap ABOUT this ONE!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

Bradley D

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbori and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect" (Matthew 5:43-48)

Letsargue

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbori and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect" (Matthew 5:43-48)

Both OF Y-o-u, That Lying WOMAN that Hates God here NEXT-- (( ""I S-A-I-D"" Hate ""E-V-I-L"" // ""HATE THE E-V-I-L""!!!!!!!!!!! -- ""NOT"" Y-O-U-R --- ""E-N-E-M-Y""!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You ALL (( Quit CHANGING What IS SAID!!! )) Like The STUPID F-O-O-L-S That Call Trump NAMES!!!!
(( You Bunch of Stupid Self Anointed::-----!!! )) - ((((( """Hebrews 12:8 KJV"""!!!!!! ))))) GOD Said That Not ME, God Calls ALL the Lying Fools THAT!! - That IS Not A NAME! It's A """Definition""" OF NON'CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N-O-W!!! JOIN the Rest of the Liars and SPIT ON the Rest of What I WRITE, Because None of YOU Care a SNOT What GOD O-R I SAID!!!!!!!!!!
- You ALL Just Make up your own FOOLISH Mind About NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Both OF Y-o-u, That Lying WOMAN that Hates God here NEXT-- (( ""I S-A-I-D"" Hate ""E-V-I-L"" // ""HATE THE E-V-I-L""!!!!!!!!!!! -- ""NOT"" Y-O-U-R --- ""E-N-E-M-Y""!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You ALL (( Quit CHANGING What IS SAID!!! )) Like The STUPID F-O-O-L-S That Call Trump NAMES!!!!
(( You Bunch of Stupid Self Anointed::-----!!! )) - ((((( """Hebrews 12:8 KJV"""!!!!!! ))))) GOD Said That Not ME, God Calls ALL the Lying Fools THAT!! - That IS Not A NAME! It's A """Definition""" OF NON'CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N-O-W!!! JOIN the Rest of the Liars and SPIT ON the Rest of What I WRITE, Because None of YOU Care a SNOT What GOD O-R I SAID!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

You're a stupid fool, and an evil enemy and a liar

Letsargue

He who says he loves God but hates the brethren is a liar and the truth is not in him.

...any fool can say they love God....loving people is the proof

OOOOOOOOHHHHH Y--E--S-S-S-S-S!!!!!!!!!! -- N-o-w Ignore What GOD TOLD Y--O--U!!!!!!!!!!

((((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV ))))) -- 34- ((( "Let your ""W-O-M-E-N"" Keep Silence in the (( Churches ))): for it is NOT Permitted unto them to SPEAK )); but (( they are "Commanded" to be under Obedience, ((( as also Saith the LAW ))) - )).
35- "And ((( if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home ))): ((((( for it is a Shame for WOMAN to Speak in the CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. --//---

Christ IS The WORD OF G-O-D, And (( YOU Will Dis'obey Him HERE ))!!!! That's Who You ARE!!!!
NOW Spit On Me Also NOW!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062516

Letsargue

You're a stupid fool, and an evil enemy and a liar

Yes that's what Y-O-U SAY, NOT CHRIST!!!!!

((((( I Figured You Would JOIN - "G.M". )))))!!! -- NOW I HAVE YOU "
"A---L---L"" Where I WANT Y-O-U - HHHAAA HHAA HHHHAAAAA!!!!!

Waite until you open your "Stupid Phony g-o-d Eyes" IN HELL!!!!! M-A-N!!! I'M Going to LOVE IT!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062516

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OOH How I Love Hate!!

And; OOH HOW I Hate Love of the E-v-i-l!! - ((( ""Proverbs 8:12-13 KJV"" )))!!! --//--( Psalms 97:10 KJV ) --//---
( 1 John 3:13-14 KJV )!! --//---> (( The EVIL Is N-O-T MY Brethren )) A-N-D "I M" Not Your Brother - THANK GOD!!!

(( Marriage, Merging and Baptism )) is the SAME THING!! - Sex is Merging and Merging is SEX In Y-O-U-R Lost World of "Phony christians"!! -- (( SEX IS NEVER IN CHRIST; And THERE IS NEVER Any SEX IN CHRIST!!! ))!!

OOOH How I Love DEATH!! -- And LOVE To Hate DEATH!!! - (( Proverbs 8:36 KJV ))!!!! --//---
"The "DEAD" IN SIN" is the Stupid Lying Antichrist's LIVING CARCASS!!!! And the Dead T-O SIN is the ""C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N"" -- Christ LIKE!! -- A-N-D HOW CAN A FOOL LIKE Christ?????? - Do Any of You Phonies ""L-I-K-E"" Christ??? - (( "LIKE" I-S "DOING LIKE" )) Because of LOVE Not Satisfaction!! -- "L-I-K-E" IS NOT A FEELING You Idiots!!! The Opposite of L-I-K-E IS DIS'LIKE, -- "Being Who You Lying So-Called "PHONY" christians Pretend to BE"!!! -- Stupid idiots have Never KNOWN WHAT Many, Many Words Really Mean!!!

((((( Romans 7:4 KJV ))))) --//-- (( Galatians 2:19 KJV )) --//---

OOOHHH Y-E-S!! -- You ALL Are ?Christians? All Right!!! - None of you Phonies Knows a Thing About the True Christ / THE "TRUTH" // The "Word of GOD"!!!

I LOVE Hating EVIL!! -- ( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )!!
I HATE the World You Fools LOVE; - And I Will Watch You LIE About Which ONE!!
M-A-N -- What a L-I-A-R!!!!!!!!!

((((( "Proverbs 1:26 KJV" )))))!!!!!!! --//-- (( Romans 3:10-12 ))!!!!!!!!

Come ON N-O-W, You Can Spit and Slam and Make False Crap ABOUT this ONE!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

May we consider this to be your "Morning Love Sermon?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes that's what Y-O-U SAY, NOT CHRIST!!!!!

((((( I Figured You Would JOIN - "G.M". )))))!!! -- NOW I HAVE YOU "
"A---L---L"" Where I WANT Y-O-U - HHHAAA HHAA HHHHAAAAA!!!!!

Waite until you open your "Stupid Phony g-o-d Eyes" IN HELL!!!!! M-A-N!!! I'M Going to LOVE IT!!!!! :

PAUL, DAVID -- 062516

Do you have your pitchfork ready? I'll bet you shine and polish those horns on your head every morning? :devil:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OOOOOOOOHHHHH Y--E--S-S-S-S-S!!!!!!!!!! -- N-o-w Ignore What GOD TOLD Y--O--U!!!!!!!!!!

((((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV ))))) -- 34- ((( "Let your ""W-O-M-E-N"" Keep Silence in the (( Churches ))): for it is NOT Permitted unto them to SPEAK )); but (( they are "Commanded" to be under Obedience, ((( as also Saith the LAW ))) - )).
35- "And ((( if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home ))): ((((( for it is a Shame for WOMAN to Speak in the CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. --//---

Christ IS The WORD OF G-O-D, And (( YOU Will Dis'obey Him HERE ))!!!! That's Who You ARE!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062516

SPIT!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

SPIT!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Paul, how many TONS of hallucinogenics did you ingest in the 60s man? Were you at "Woodstock" Dude? If so man, "Right on!" It's cool man, I'm not a Narc!

Letsargue

Hey, Paul, how many TONS of hallucinogenics did you ingest in the 60s man? Were you at "Woodstock" Dude? If so man, "Right on!" It's cool man, I'm not a Narc!

It would take a R-E-A-L Unlearned Person to be Convinced and THINK that You Are a "CHRISTIAN"!! - You have "Every Type and Personality" of an ((( "ANTICHRIST COMMUNIST" )))!!!!! - How do you get to Stay on Knight's Christian Forum?????

M-A-N!!! -- ""B-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It would take a R-E-A-L Unlearned Person to be Convinced and THINK that You Are a "CHRISTIAN"!! - You have "Every Type and Personality" of an ((( "ANTICHRIST COMMUNIST" )))!!!!! - How do you get to Stay on Knight's Christian Forum?????

M-A-N!!! -- ""B-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

Who do you love baby?

You sat on your hole all day cussing

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

PAUL, DAVID -- 062516

Here is what God said about (((YOU!!!)))

...foolish mouths must be silenced

theophilus

Paul,David,

What if you are here to let us love and pray for you, to be instruments of righteousness, to shine the love of God into your heart?

What if we are to be salt and light to you?

Maybe you should pray about this.

:think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's Argue ranks up there, or is that down there, as biggest weirdo of the entire internet. At least ISIS can post a coherent thought.