Oopsie! a bunch Catholics are in big trouble

musterion

No, not for child molestation this time.

A Catholic priest used the wrong magic words when baptizing many. He and the diocese have apologized but the church made something very plain:

On their website, the Diocese declared that if anyone has been baptized using the wrong words, they are not baptized and still need to be.

Diocese then said why: not being baptized closes the door to all the other sacraments, which the devout believe must be received or they'll go to Hell.

Right Divider

Body part

A Catholic priest used the wrong magic words when baptizing many. He and the diocese have apologized but the church made something very plain:

Diocese then said why: not being baptized closes the door to all the other sacraments, which the devout believe must be received or they'll go to Hell.
I read an article about that. I believe that is was actually just ONE WORD that was changed.

False religion is just so whacked.

Hoping

Banned

I wonder if the priest who used the "wrong words" will get a commission on the money that sect will make on all the re-baptisms for someone else's sin?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

Sad theological misunderstanding on the part of the priest. I wonder if he was confused about the Church being the "Body of Christ", and so thought he was saying the same thing in saying "we" instead of "I".
Diocese then said why: not being baptized closes the door to all the other sacraments
There's definitely an order to things, just like in the Bible.
, which the devout believe must be received or they'll go to Hell.
Who? And where are they getting their information?