Orlando attack was an act of revenge becasue of HIV exposure according to gay lover

jeffblue101

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...covered-one-men-d-threesome-HIV-positive.html

A man claiming to be the Orlando shooter's lover says Omar Mateen was livid after discovering he'd had sex with an HIV-positive man.

The Hispanic gay man, identified only as Miguel, told Univision he met Omar Mateen on Grindr before they became 'friends with benefits', meeting up 20 times at a hotel in Orlando, Florida.

Miguel described Mateen as a confused gay man and a heavy drinker who was attracted to - but felt rejected by - Latinos.

He believes Mateen's massacre on Pulse nightclub's Latin Night was an attempt at 'revenge' after discovering that one of the two Puerto Rican gay men he'd had a threesome with was HIV-positive.

Speaking in fluent Spanish and broken English, Miguel said that despite tests coming up negative, Mateen feared not enough time had passed for an accurate result, and he wanted to 'make them pay'.

'The thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism,' Miguel told Univision's Maria Elena Salinas. 'In my opinion he did it for revenge.'

Before the massacre, Miguel insists, Mateen seemed 'adorable' and 'sweet', adding that they often had oral sex and that Mateen 'loved to be cuddled... he loved to be embraced'.

Their first date, he said, was at a bar in Orlando called Parliament. 'It was like any other date,' he recounts.

Every other meeting was at the city's Ambassador hotel, where they met 15 to 20 times between October and December 2015.

Univision said a representative for the hotel confirmed that Omar Mateen was a familiar face, and that he stayed at the hotel at least 63 times last year.

The FBI has obtained CCTV footage from the hotel, Univision reports.

Miguel said Mateen lashed out when he once tried to take selfies in bed, forcing him to put his phone down.

The 29-year-old eventually revealed to him that he was married with one child, he says.
After an argument, he says, Mateen apologized to him - then told him his wife knew about his gay trysts.

Asked if Mateen's father knew he was gay, Miguel said he couldn't be sure but he thought so.

During their casual relationship, Miguel says, Mateen spoke about Islam, describing it as 'a beautiful religion in which everyone is welcome - gays, trans, bisexuals, heteros, everyone.'

But it became clear that Mateen fostered a deep hatred for his own sexuality and for Puerto Rican gay men.

'He hated Puerto Rican gays for all the bad stuff they did,' Miguel said.

'Pulse is where he felt used, rejected,' he added.

'He was always there and he was there because he liked Latinos and he was attracted to dark skin. But sadly, from what he told me, he felt used.

'He felt anger, a lot of anger towards Puerto Ricans.'

Miguel said he has reported his entire story to the FBI, and is currently being interrogated by federal officers.

Univision disguised the man's identity with a prosthetic mask and altered the tone of his voice.

jeffblue101

I can see why the FBI didn't consider him a threat when they interviewed him, with statements like this "Islam a beautiful religion in which everyone is welcome - gays, trans, bisexuals, heteros, everyone." what exactly should a FBI agent do.

rexlunae

I think it's in part a cautionary tail against reacting too quickly to these events. It really isn't necessary, in fact it can be counterproductive, to pigeonhole an attacker as soon as they act. People are actually far more complex than a stereotype, and we constantly forget that.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think it's in part a cautionary tail against reacting too quickly to these events. It really isn't necessary, in fact it can be counterproductive, to pigeonhole an attacker as soon as they act. People are actually far more complex than a stereotype, and we constantly forget that.

Nonsense.

His motivation was Islamist, the homosexual thing was simply the ignition.

Blame it on guns- and when it happens in England, please blame it on guns. Or shut it :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
-American
-Islamist
-Angry, jealous Homosexual

Politically correct: an angry homosexual wanting revenge in an out of control gun state

Reality: a self-loathing Islamist who found a reason to ignite his extremism on Babylon

Liberals are using a tragedy to endorse their obsession with protecting Islam and proposing gun control.
What a bunch of hypocrites :rolleyes:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Amazing how TOL posters are able to analyze the psyche of people they have never met, based solely on the media.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was thinking of posting a video by some British homo regarding the Orlando jihad attacks. But it is gross. He says some vulgar things (not sexually explicit) and the worst part is, he kisses another man. :vomit:

But the content is very telling. His political analysis about liberals and what is going on is correct. He even confesses that the Catholic church is the ones that took all the homos in when being persecuted. Amazing, since all of us on the right know and proclaim that homos reproduce through molestation. And that is what happened. All those homos became priests, and they molested young boys. That was not his angle, but you know it is true. I'm not going to embed it. Go to youtube. His name is Milo Yiannopoulos. Be warned. He is a homo.

But if you want to see Obama and Clinton's American of muslim immigration, watch the video as the homo tells you what is going on over there.