ECT OSAS Col 3:3

DAN P

What heat. You're about as cold as a dead fish.
Pentecost wasn't given to anyone.

Hi , and I no you have no verse for that BLOVIATING !!:deadhorse::deadhorse:

I see that Acts 1:4 can not be considered serious by you , and of course Acts 2:1 , where Pentecost WAS to be fulfilled has to be a PREVARICATION by you !!

Smart move !!

dan p

StanJ

I see that Acts 1:4 can not be considered serious by you , and of course Acts 2:1 , where Pentecost WAS to be fulfilled has to be a PREVARICATION by you !!

Well of course not because all you can do is use words you don't even understand.

The Day of Pentecost is just that, a day, just like any other commemorative day. The Holy Spirit is what was given to all, starting with the Apostles. It is meant for EVERY believer who confesses Jesus as their savior.

I really wish you would learn how to read English, and discover some NEW words other than bloviating, which you keep misusing.

DAN P

Just more proof you have NO idea about the Greek or even English for that matter. Matt 3:11 (NIV) reads the first 'baptize', as baptizō, and the second as baptisei.
?

Hi and I checked both Greek words in Matt 3:11 and the first on is BAPTIZO !!

The secons Greek word is still BAPTIZO , but in the FUTURE TENSE , why is that NOVICE ??:darwinsm::darwinsm:\\

Care TO explain ??

DAN P

StanJ

Hi and I checked both Greek words in Matt 3:11 and the first on is BAPTIZO !!
The secons Greek word is still BAPTIZO , but in the FUTURE TENSE , why is that NOVICE ?
Care TO explain ??

The first word is βαπτίζω, then the 2nd is βαπτίσει.
If you can tell the difference nor the context, I can't help you because you avoid proper instruction.