Palestinians start 3rd Intifada (Insane Suicidal War)

Nazaroo

For the last two weeks, violence has mushroomed in Israel, especially Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza.

This violence is in the form of 'random' surprise attacks against innocent citizens,
men women and children, unarmed, and unaware of being targeted.

The murderers are "Palestinian" teens, young adults up to 30, and generally males
who have been incited and programmed to commit murderous and suicidal attacks
on Jews, Christians and/or tourists.

This wave of attacks is driven by a mistaken belief in a bleak-to-hopeless future,
when in fact the murderous behaviour is actually a self-fulfilling prophecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4hVO7W_oPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM3AaEYG8-s

Nazaroo

To make clear that the latest intifada is NOT the work of random teenagers,
check out this fact:

Palestinian stabbers in Beit Shemesh tried to board school bus

two Palestinian assailants armed with knives who stabbed an ultra-Orthodox Jewish man in Beit Shemesh initially tried to board a bus filled with schoolchildren, police said on Thursday.

A police spokesperson said that authorities received reports of two suspicious individuals who tried to board a transport carrying a group of school kids in the predominantly ultra-Orthodox town.

When a passerby yelled toward the two men asking why they were trying to get on the school bus, they quickly got off, according to police.

Shortly after receiving a description of the two men from concerned citizens, police and Border Police units found the suspects near a bus station on Yehezkel Hanavi Street.

Officers saw the two men while they were stabbing a Jewish passerby at the bus station. The police engaged the assailants, shooting them and wounding them.

ShowImage.ashx

Knife used in Beit Shemesh attack (Picture: Israel Police)

The two assailants were rushed to hospital in serious condition. A subsequent search revealed that the two men were wearing undershirts bearing the insignia of the Iz a-Din al-Kassam Brigades, the military wing of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas.

Police praised the actions of the officers who shot the assailants, saying that "the harming of more innocents was prevented."

The two Palestinians have been identified as Islamist sympathizers who have committed security-related offenses against Israel in the past.

The two men, both of whom are 20 years old, are from the West Bank village of Zurif, not far from Hebron.

One of the assailants was jailed from 2012 to 2014 after he was caught with a knife in his possession at the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron.

(1) Previous history of stabbing attempts

(2) the Murderers were over 20.

(3) First attempted to murder school children

(4) Had custom ID T-SHIRTS from HAMAS.

Speaking during visit to South Africa, Hamas leader says

the “Jerusalem intifada” will continue until "Palestinians achieve freedom

and the land returns to Palestine and its people.”

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...xtremism-has-chosen-path-of-moderation-429745

ShowImage.ashx

The Gangsters behind the latest wave of attacks.

Their plan, complete removal of all Jews from the Middle east.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
..so you're good with murdering gangs then?

Why not join the Bandittos or Outlaws?
There are always many nonviolent solutions to any conflict.

My studies and practice of nonviolence allowed me to request some peace and quiet from a gang of drunken bikers who were shooting off fireworks and bombs near our house.

Before that, when I was younger, I would go to bed mad at them and myself. Now understand I wasn't a big nation or the American Empire. I was just me feeling scared, helpless and angry.

Jesus has taught me much more than that. Thanks be to God.