PARADISE ON EARTH---don't we all really want it?

musterion

You are disrupting this thread, but like most Madists you are a hypocrite.

You hold to the RCC view of "believe like us or go to hell".

LA

Prove it.

If someone dies believing something other than, or in addition to, the Gospel of grace, would Paul say they died saved?

Reactions: Lon

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prove it.

If someone dies believing something other than, or in addition to, the Gospel of grace, would Paul say they died saved?

Jesus does not reject men who believe different doctrines to yourself, upon the foundation of Christ.

This would require that you believe all things right if He did.

God looks upon the heart, and while most men speak from the heart and reveal what is in them, some of which may be error, the Lord does not condemn them, as long as they have His love in them, for God and His people, which He has placed in His own.

However you look on the outward and judge according to what you compare with your own views, and condemn rather than be of any help to anyone.

LA

musterion

Jesus does not reject men who believe different doctrines to yourself

I did not ask you about doctrines generally. I asked you about the Gospel according to Paul.

Paul is His chosen voice to Gentiles, so what Paul said goes as the very Word of Christ.

But what you just said is, it is possible for someone to disobey Paul's gospel - which means disobeying Christ - and still be saved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did not ask you about doctrines generally. I asked you about the Gospel according to Paul.

Paul is His chosen voice to Gentiles, so what Paul said goes as the very Word of Christ.

But what you just said is, it is possible for someone to disobey Paul's gospel - which means disobeying Christ - and still be saved.

The only Gospel Paul could preach was the account of what Christ had done, as Meshak has pointed out.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

LA

musterion

The only Gospel Paul could preach was the account of what Christ had done, as Meshak has pointed out.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

LA

Which wasn't 1 Cor 15:1-4.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You said Paul is antichrist.

Why do you quote antichrist if you love Jesus?

I am not perfect.

But I still believe Paul is not a good teacher, Jesus is.

Paul is confusing readers with his poor explanations.

Look at the mess Paul created.

Zeke

Lol, I see you immediately changed your avatar, (but your spots are still inside).

Ole thunder and lightning has spoken Luke 9:54, from the lake of fire and he doesn't even realize it yet! Luke 9:55. When Matt 11:11 starts to seeps past that carnal veil he will experience his own trembling and quaking crucified in his Calvary/skull which is were the temple of God will be rebuilt then he will grasp Luke 9:56.