Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Parents: Terri wants to Live!

10 meg version

Tuesday October 14th, 2003. This is show #204.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Bob Enyart - "The euthanasia movement: There are these stages of euthanize someone, kill someone who wants to be put to death. Right? That's their first step. So somebody's old, unloved, thinks their kids don't love them, won't care for them so just kill me. I'd rather die. And then the second stage is kill someone who can't say whether they want to live or not. And then the third stage is kill someone you don't think should live even if there's evidence they want to live. That's the third stage. So in America this is a case where we're broaching the area of the third stage euthanasia like they're doing in Northern Europe, killing people who expressly don't want to die. And once you start killing innocent people there's no logical place to stop because you become blood-thirsty as a society."

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just saw some video of Terri for the first time. I'd stayed away from this because I knew I couldn't handle it but I just watched the segment on Fox about her. They showed Plain and clear evidence that she is alive!!!!.

We have hit a new low. And the sad thing is that it will only get lower.

Sometimes I think going sane in an insane world makes you crazy.

Last edited:

KingzKid

Agent Double K
This is exactly how it began in Nazi Germany. Once the value of human life is reduced on any level, it can be reduced to include anyone who is undesireable in the minds of the elite or those in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.