Particle accelerator, the ultimate act of 'the dead burying their dead'.

Gurucam

Gurucam,

What about Black Hole?

Do you think it possible that Roman Catholic Church absorbs all particular particles? Even light? And all it leaves is darkness?

And the Pope is the center of Roman universal?

No.

An actual black holes restarts a particular creation and also ends the creation. It is an extremely divine event. A black hole is the final frontier of divinity and divine expression.

This happens only through the purest consciousness of God like entities/beings. No such entity or being was, is or are any where in or near the Roman Catholic Church.

Black holes of lesser consequence arise out of the need to purify certain dimensions. Such black holes remove unwanted spiritually dead being from the particular dimension and place them some where else. This happens in the twinkling of an eye, through teleportation.

Full size black holes can teleport an entire dimension out of existence so as to start a new one. The restarting and ending of creations are not bad things or bad events. These are divine events done under grace of God. 'Black holes never herald the ends of worlds. These are simply portals to new and different dimensions.

With respect to the Roman Catholic church: There has never been anyone and there is no one, under grace of God in all of Peter's church and/or his affiliated churches. Everyone there have all been dead and lost and they are currently all dead and lost. They are the ones who have been burying their dead.

The Roman Catholic Church (i.e. Peter's church) is the Lord Jesus' consolation church. It is the consolation prize, that was established and left by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

Peter's church was established as a mirage or distracting church. It was established by the Lord to appease an aggressive class of people (i.e. the spiritually dead). They were cunningly, deceptively and otherwise denying, opposing and undermining the Lord's actual mission. The Lord knew that they and their kind were the spiritually dead and they would continue denying, opposing and undermining His actual mission

The actual God given mission of the Lord Jesus was to establish a Spirit based church among spiritually aware humans on earth, at that place and time.

The Lord Jesus expected only a particular result to come from Peter, his influences and his church. The Lord Jesus knew and expected that under the influences of Peter and his church, 'the dead will inevitably bury their dead' continuously for the past 2000 odd years. And so the dead would be kept and managed, in hell continuously.

Then after 2000 odd years, the fullness of time will be at hand, on earth, under a particular alignment of heavenly bodies. At this time, earth will enter a spiritual age. Then only children of God would be able to survive and live on earth. At this point, children of God will inherit earth, totally without 'the dead' (i.e. without children of the flesh). This fullness of time event is at hand. It is unfolding before your very eyes.

The prized church is the authentic Christian church. It is the church of children of God. This church was not introduced or established by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

This prized church was established, 2000 odd years ago, by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus under a commission that was rendered onto only Paul. It was know that the membership in this church will be a few, the chosen few, for all of the ensuing 2000 odd years.

The fact is that Peter, his church and his followers and all other churches and people under the influence of Peter are collectively and totally impotent, both on earth and in heaven at this time. They were influential on earth but never ever in heaven. Now even their influence, time and rule on earth has ended. Indeed, the fullness of time is at hand.

Their final rallying call is at hand. The current charade of the Pope with political and other leaders and general followings is a final grand display. These are all lost spiritually dead souls. They are soon to be teleported out of earth. It is the last stand and last charade and parade on earth, of failed 'seen' and temporal leaders and followers of Old. They have all unwittingly self destructed and long given way to the silent and undetectable 'not seen' and eternal, spiritually aware leaders and followers of the New.

It seems that these leader of Old believe that they can some how reinvent themselves and become the New. That cannot and will not happen. Fact is, if not already, then very soon, too late will be their realization and cry. They have all been heartless (i.e. spiritually dead), cruel, ego centered and destructive leaders and rulers on planet earth. Their followers were willing supporters of and willing participants in this rule of Satan on earth.

As we speak, the prevailing reality on earth is increasingly spiritual, increasingly divine and irrevocably potentially heavenly. This is the world of the spiritually aware, in particular the obedient spiritually aware.

The 'spiritually dead' cannot survive here. 'The air on earth (i.e. the answers that are blowing in the wind here) have magically become too light for them'. Their (very physically anchored) life breadth cannot be sustained in this changed environment. They must leave. They will be teleported to another environment where 'the air is denser' and more in line with their unaware nature, requirements and needs. Their new environment will be more of a hellish dimension where they can and will continue their Satanic ways.

Teleportation is the modern scientific description and word which pertains to the example where: 'in the fullness of time', five people would be in a field and three would simply disappear, in the twinkling of an eye, leaving two behind . . . . sounds familiar?

This is not about three being taken to heaven. It is about three being taken to hell, in the depths of earth.

It is about two children of God remaining on earth to inherit earth, in the fullness of time, without children of the flesh.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Once again Gurucam,

It is the way you say it more than what you are saying.

There is a church building with people in it.
But that isn't the church.

The church is hidden even though it is in plain sight.

Actually the church cannot be reformed. The Reformation was political not spiritual. The Protesters took half the political power away from Rome. That is all that happened.

Example: The filling of the Holy Spirit never stopped and it never changed. We just don't have to go to the Romans for a drink now if we don't want to.

Gurucam

Once again Gurucam,

It is the way you say it more than what you are saying.

There is a church building with people in it.
But that isn't the church.

The church is hidden even though it is in plain sight.

Actually the church cannot be reformed. The Reformation was political not spiritual. The Protesters took half the political power away from Rome. That is all that happened.

Example: The filling of the Holy Spirit never stopped and it never changed. We just don't have to go to the Romans for a drink now if we don't want to.

Why would you say "there is a church building with people in it. But that isn't the church."

For many people a church building and the people in it, is a church, their church.

They may, like you, say that is not a church. However for them they are simply parroting what they have been told because it sound intellectually wise. This is like repeating slogans.

However at the finest level of their own individual 'knowing' they identify their church building and the people within their church building to be their 'church'. This is the way of 'the dead'.

These people do not actually know the Holy Spirit or the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. In the realm, reality and operation of the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, there are absolutely no physical church buildings or physical gathering of people. Also there are absolutely no popes, priests, pastors, bishops, etc.

Once a person, in the slightest way, recognizes and/or talks about
1.) a church building or going to a church
2.) joining people in a church for fellowship and/or hearing sermons etc.
3.) a Pope, pastor, priest or bishop etc.

Once a person does any or all of the above things, know for sure that he or she does not know that that a church building and the people in it, is not the church'. He just does not know this fact. He or she is spiritually dead.

Also he does not know the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. And he is not known to the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Also once a person goes to a physical church, say on a Sunday etc. he or she does not know that a church building and the people in it is not the church'. He does not know this fact. This is how you know that one is spiritually dead and do not know the Holy Ghost and/or the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. He is spiritually dead and he is in a church of delusion which is for the dead.

(The church of the spiritually aware is the authentic Christian church. This church is absolutely 'not seen'. This church is anchored and headed by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This church has absolutely no physical expression or manifestations. There is simply and absolutely no physical person or place, on earth, to go to, with respect to the Christian tradition.

Only Satan denies this truth so as to falsely and deceptively claim that he is the head and his church is it.
)

Once a person recognizes, esteems and/or follows a Pope, a priest, a pastor, a bishop, a church building and/or joins a physical gathering of worshipers, he or she does not know the Holy Ghost and/or the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Such a person is 'the dead'. This is a person who has sold his soul to Satan.

The Old leaders know that, as long as people go to a church building and/or become members of a church which are led by a popes, priests, pastors, bishops etc, these people are 'the dead'. This is how the dead (the Spiritually dead) are recognized. These Old leaders want these people.

These old leaders are Satan, They want the soul of these type of people, the dead. Irregardless of rhetoric to the contrary, these old leaders know their business. They know that they will attract and trap 'the dead' into their 'evil spell' and service by endorsing and promoting the following:
1.) a Pope, a priest, a pastor etc. and
2.) that church buildings and being part of people in a church is relevant and important.

They know that by keeping these dead people, believing in a Pope, a priest, a pastor etc, and in a physical gatherings, centered in physical church buildings will keep them spiritually dead.

This is how they (the rulers of the recently ended Satanic age) enslave 'the dead' and kept them dead so that they serve and continued to serve them and prop of their Satanic life style on earth. The age of these Satanic and Satan worshiping leaders and their relevance, on earth is ended. Their systems and rule are dismantling every where on earth.

These Old Satanic leaders and all their 'dead' followers are 'entangled'. They all shared the same 'cloud' over their consciousness.

The planet earth has move into a Spiritual age. The planet can no longer and will not, support these leaders and their billion strong spiritually dead counterparts/followings. Through 'spooky action at a distance', the very great majority of these (spiritually aware) people are all destine to be teleported to another dimension that is more suited to them and their Satanic ways.

A few from among these (spiritually dead) people will be transformed, in a twinkling of an eye, at this time. These few will turn against their Old leaders and Old dark and deluded way of life. These few will be saved. They will be 'dis-entangled' from these dead leaders and dead followers. Then these few cannot and will not be teleported to hell. Dialm, this is your chance. Your last chance to get real and be saved.

You cannot acknowledge a physical church building and it priest, popes, etc. and go there for your 'church' affairs (like your Sunday worship, your weddings, your funerals etc.) and then say that "there is a church building with people in it. But that isn't the church." You are simply deceiving yourself and all who take you seriously, with the rhetoric of those who lead and fool you.

The people who wish to enslave you and other unaware ones, will on the one hand promote and run a physical church with a physical building and physical popes, priests, bishops, pastors etc. and gather people in those church building (who are required to pay tithes) then, . . . on the other hand those very people will say that "this is a church building with people in it and include popes, priests etc.. But this isn't the church."

Dialm and others who read this thread, this is your chance. Please wake up and save yourselves, before too late is the cry.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
It isn't a church because they have been through the accelerator. They don't know The Spirit, only the particals. The planet world has engulfed them into a black hole where no light can escape. They have been rendered darkness. The pope is a dark dwarf star named wormwood. He petrified us.

P=6 o=0 p=6 e=6

The accelerator renders Pope=6066 or 666 in partial form

dialm

BANNED
Banned
They don't fool me. I don't go to their churches. Everyone should stay away from brick and mortar.

Gurucam

They don't fool me. I don't go to their churches. Everyone should stay away from brick and mortar.

I believe you.

Do not take my statements personally. My threads and posts are generalized. They are geared to help and awaken as many as possible. They incorporate wider scenarios than is contextually required so as to be possibly clearer.

One who is awaken would know himself. He would be open and never shaken.

Without making a judgment as to whether or not I or you are awakened or not, I do admit that I identify with your statement. "They don't fool me. I don't go to their churches. Everyone should stay away from brick and mortar."

I do esteem and prize the KJV N.T.

However I will not let any human seek to explain it to me. Nor will I seek salvation and deliverance through any pope, priest, bishop, pastor, etc., in any physical church and/or among any physical fellowship gathering.

It is my Spiritual intuition that pope, priest, bishop, pastor, etc., in any physical church and/or among any physical fellowship gatherings, are all soliciting and recruiting for Satan and are all Satan themselves (either wittingly or not).

They are all spiritually dead and lost. Seems that they are all very committed to being teleported out of earth and to a different hellish dimension, very soon.

Do not only stay away from those churches. Protect and guard yourself when dealing with people who recognize, esteem and/or attend such churches.

Last edited:

Gurucam

No it isn't. The first paragraph makes an astounding and unprovable assumption, and demonstrates total ignorance of the subject matter.

Really? Upon what is this foolish assumption based? I can almost guarantee that there are Christians in the world right now who are physicists working on particle accelerators.

Meaningless word salad.

Here's the astounding assumption I was talking about. Why are the "spirit" and "quantum reality" the same thing? Oh, no proof whatsoever? That's what I figured.

And here's the part that demonstrates the ignorance of the subject matter. Creating microscopic black holes is only a tiny part of what physicists hope to achieve with particle accelerators.

And that was just the first paragraph!

Why would you want to challenge scientific/quantum 'theories' which are the basis of particle accelerating experiments.

How can you prove your claims and conclusions right?

I speak from my own spiritual awareness and spiritual insights. These can never be absolute. However they can be correct for a specific event.

Modern 'particle accelerating' scientists were the first to admit that they do not know what their experiment will prove or yield. They are simply shooting in the dark. They simply do not know what will happen. They are testing 'theories'.

They are attempting to test 'a belief system'.
Only you do not seem to realize this fact.

However there are revelations in the KJV N.T. which closely describe Quantum theory events like 'entanglement', 'spooky action at a distant' and teleportation to other realms or dimensions.

These fit well with fullness of time events as prophesied in the KJV N.T.. These also fit well with what is require for expediting these fullness of time events.

Seem that the result of this experiment of our modern 'particle accelerating' scientist can easily open a portal 'black hole'. This will easily teleport all similarly 'entangled' people who are, 'children of the flesh' out of earth and into another dimension, through 'spooky action at a distant' . . . and so enable and expedite the KJV N.T. fullness of time prophesy where 'children of God' will inherit earth without 'children of the flesh'.

Also, the timing is so absolutely right. Clearly the earth has recently been moved from an old spiritually dead age to a new spiritually aware age, through a new alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies. Now spiritually dead people have to leave earth in a hurry. Clearly quantum physic's teleportation through a black hole, seem to describe the exact KJV N.T. technique for expediting this transfer.

Do not loose your cool. You might just learn something and/or realize a truth, i.e. if you can ever calm down enough.
I can almost guarantee that there are Christians in the world right now who are physicists working on particle accelerators.
You should be careful about building your case on 'what you can almost guarantee'. Did some one tell you that he can 'almost guarantee' that you are not foolish?

At best that project may have people who are called to be Christians (re. many are called and few chosen). That project cannot have Christians (i.e. the chosen few). At best those are supposed Christians. Christians would know the quantum field from direct subject experience. They would not waste time in such physical experimentation.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A 'black hole' portal to a hell dimension and how to escape it.

My mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, is to enable some people to be saved from being teleported out of earth and into hell (i.e. another dimension). Our modern 'particle accelerating' scientist will inevitably open a black hole into a dimension suited to their spiritual unawareness.

Their dominating unawareness (spiritual dead-ness) will inevitably seriously influence and determine the results of their experiment. They are and will inevitably continue to be entangled with the experiment and the results of their experiment. It is all predetermined. They will therefore inevitably open a 'black hole' which will be entangled with the very fabric of their spiritual unawareness.

That is, this black hole will inevitably be a portal to a dimension of unawareness or increased spiritual dead-ness. Such a dimension is commonly described as hell. All spiritually dead humans (billions) on earth will be teleported out of earth through this 'black hole portal and into a parallel hell dimension. The will all leave earth, simply disappear from the surface of earth, in the twinkling of an eye.

I am here to provide the path which can save and deliver a chosen few from among these spiritually dead masses.

The post which follows # 29, gives further details.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Continued from post # 28

To achieve the saving and deliverance of a chosen few, in these last days, my mission, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, is as follows:

1.) to at least awaken you to your own heart or spirit.

2.) i.e. to awaken you to your very strong and passionate love for the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which constitute the very fabric of your heart or spirit.

You would know these (particular set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which constitute the very fabric of your heart or spirit) because of their boundlessness. They will not respect or conform to, any current ideal or law of society, religiosity and/or morality.

These are the ideas which are expressed in your day dreams and night dreams, where you know that you have absolute liberty to express and materialize any thing that your heart or spirit desires or wishes.

These are the strongest and deepest love motivated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are of your own heart or spirit.

The next step # 3 follows in the next post # 30

Last edited:

Gurucam

Continued from post # 29

3.) then the next step is to bring you into awareness of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus (i.e. not the physical Lord Jesus but the Spirit Lord Jesus). The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is the passionate ideas behind a life in Christ.

Coming into awareness of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus is achieved by searching your own heart or spirit (i.e. through meditation). The Spirit of the Lord Jesus can be discerned only through your own individual heart or spirit. You are to search for the passionate idea behind the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The passionate idea behind a life in Christ is to have and live in: absolute freedom, liberty and justification to express and materialize, on earth, the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which constitute the very fabric of your heart or spirit, in absolute harmony with every thing else. Absolute harmony with every thing defines the will of God.

However it is not your job to understand how this is possible. It is not your job to understand or accomplish this feat of expressing and materializing, on earth, the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which constitute the very fabric of your heart or spirit, in absolute harmony with every thing else.

At this time it is simply your job to believe (or have faith) that this is possible.

This is a miracle feat which you cannot accomplish for yourself. You do not have to know how it can and will be done. It is not for you to question how this can and will be achieved. Fact is God works in mysterious ways. Indeed what is impossible for man to understand and do is nothing for God. Guiding humans into this life style is the eternal mission and life of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

It is the eternal mission and life of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus to know how each human person can do this and to pass out this information and guidance individually, privately and intuitively, to each person (who is 'in Christ) through each of their own hearts or spirit.

Being in Christ is not a foolish life of being under current social, religious and moral ideals and laws (like the law and canons etc.) and accruing sin. That is the Old foolish life style that is totally done away with for those in Christ (i.e. the new life style). Being in Christ is a new lifestyle under which one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress all ideal and laws, including transgressing the law (i.e. the ten commandments) and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Under this system one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress (break) the law (i.e. the ten commandments) and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

What is impossible for man is nothing for God to do. This lifestyle is the birth right for those who are 'in Christ'. This defines the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. This and only this is Christianity and the Christian life style.

Only this actualization and approach to life on earth will save one from being teleported out of earth and into hell (another dimension), at this point in time. Only Satan will deny one this lifestyle on earth.

Why indeed would anyone seek to deny, undermine and relegate the above lifestyle and not want to absolutely grab it for himself, his use and his own lifestyle. This and only this is what is described as (i.e. meant by) salvation and deliverance.

This and only this is a life 'in Christ'. Only this is Christianity. This is rule on earth, of the Lord Jesus, according to the commission which was rendered onto Paul. This is the rule on earth, of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. The fullness of time is at hand.

Peter and his commission and all other churches which were conformed to the ideas of Peter & Co are absolutely not Christianity. These are the very great majority of churches which are (erroneously) called Christian churches on earth. The people in these churches are simply the billions who are called to Christianity, they are not among the chosen few. These billions are not yet Christians. They are not yet saved and/or chosen.

The rule and relevance of Peter and his commission and all similar people, on earth, are very very over. They were the dead who were burying their dead. They created hell on earth. Now hell cannot be sustained on the surface of earth. Heaven has descended to earth. Now Peter and his commission and all similar people cannot even live here. They have to leave (teleported out of) the surface of earth.

Peter & Co. and his people (similar spiritually dead people) will be teleported out of earth and into a another continuing hellish dimension. Earth is no longer a hellish realm, a la Peter and his kind. Earth is now a spiritual heaven. Paul's spiritually based commission now dominates and rules on earth, absolutely.

Now is bye-bye to Peter, his descendants and all others who were taken in by his ideas. These are billions. Our modern 'particle accelerating' scientists will soon create a very unstable and crazy portal black hole through which these billions will be teleported, in a twinkling of an eye, out of earth and into a parallel hell like dimension.

The current oversea visits of the Pope (to the U.S.A. etc.) is actually a big bye-bye party for him, his clan and all his similarly entangled peers and followers everywhere.

The fullness of time is at hand. This new reality is already dominating on earth. It is not yet in its full glory. The old (Peter & Co etc.) are crawling out from the 'wood work'. They are crawling out of their holes. Their 'homes' and domains are already gutted/dismantling. They have been forced into the open air, for all to see. They are seeking to reinvent themselves, in plain sight. Previously theirs was a covert and secret operation and movement.

Their old failed game is now confirmed and displayed in plain sight. They are simply flogging a dead horse. The current parade of the Pope and other political leaders is an openly admission of their failure. This is their last attempt to restore their power. This is their last hurrah. In reality they are unwittingly celebrating their ceremonial send off.

They can no longer live in the new spiritual age which has recently come onto earth.

The new spirit based reality on earth was created by current alignment of the planets and other heavenly bodies. This new spirit based reality will only get more and more entrenched on earth. The spiritually dead (i.e. billions, the likes of Peter & Co.) will be displaced from earth. Only the spiritually aware can live the required spiritual lifestyle on earth. Only they can and will remain on earth. All others are out.

If you are not spiritually aware and in a spiritual life style when those 'particle accelerating' scientists (and/or similar others) unwittingly create their unstable and crazy 'black holes', you will be sucked from earth and teleported out of earth and into hell, in another dimension.

My mission under Grace of God, in the body of Christ, is to save and deliver some (as many as possible) of the spiritually dead from the above impending disaster. Time is absolutely limited.

I have been serving this mission, for a long time. However I am serving this mission on this forum, only since 2008. My threads and posts are critically important. I have done over 5000 posts. They were all made freely available here.

The next step #4 follows in the next post # 31

Last edited:

Gurucam

Continued from post # 30

This leads to my next step which is to absolutely awaken you to your individual spiritual life style. Embracing and living this life style will save you. This will save and deliver you to heaven on earth and also save you from being teleported out of earth and into hell.

Mass teleportation of the spiritually dead to hell will occur, naturally and spontaneously, in the very very very near future. Five people will be standing together and three who are the spiritually dead will simply disappear. They will be teleported out of earth, to a hell dimension. It will be a 'twinkling of the eye' event, among only the spiritually dead. You are urged to become spiritually aware and embrace a spiritual life style. Only this will save you.

A spiritual life style is not a group or collect approach to life. An example of a collective life style is a billion people all living under the law and canons etc.. A spiritual life style is totally without generalized laws (like the law and canons etc.).

A spiritual life style is anchored on God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and canons etc. and not get sin but instead be glorified by God. It is highly individualized but simultaneously harmonious with, complimentary to and supportive of all people, things and circumstances on earth. One might say that it is the ultimate (i.e. magical or miraculous) expression of unity in diversity in perfect harmony. This reality has come to dominate and rule on earth. None conformists will inevitably be banished from earth.

4.)Therefore my next step is to bring you into total and absolute awareness that you have absolute God given freedom, liberty and justification to express and materialize, on earth, the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which constitute the very fabric of your heart or spirit, on earth, once you are led into your activities by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for your to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of your own hearts or spirit.

What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for your to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of your own hearts or spirit is a perfect amalgam of 1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which constitute the very fabric of your own private heart or spirit and 2.) the will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

This will ignite your passion to love, seek and discern the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

5.) this will lead to the next step of directing you to search your own heart or spirit to discern the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

6.) I will then tell you what are the qualities and characteristics of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus who you can discern through you own heart or spirit. In this way you can accurately discern and zoom into the Spirit of the Lord Jesus through your own heart or spirit. And so discern precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do from within your own individual heart or spirit.

This is highly individualized and personalized information and guidance.

. . . will continue

Last edited:

Gurucam

The science of portal 'black hole', in a nut shell.

The science of portal 'black hole', in a nut shell.

A portal 'black hole' is an opening to another dimension. Black holes do not ever end every thing. They simply remove entities to different dimensions which are more relevant to them. Black holes operate strictly according to entanglement . . .

Indeed black holes are brought forth and operates, strictly according to the people who open them, their peers or equals, the actual black hole and the dimension which are opened.

Portal 'black holes' are not all the same. Some suck in an entire dimension and so teleport it elsewhere into another dimension. All black holes are brought forth and operate according to 'entanglement' and 'spooky action at a distant'.

Safe stable and sane portal 'black holes' are opened naturally and spontaneously by Spiritually gifted being, according to and conform to, overwhelming and passionate ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations. These form the bases of entanglement with respect to 1.) each portal black hole that is brought forth 2.) the particular dimension opened 3.) the people who open them and 4.) all other people with similar entanglement.

. . . this continues on the next post # 33

Last edited:

Gurucam

The science of portal 'black hole', in a nut shell continued.

The science of portal 'black hole', in a nut shell continued.

. . . this is a continuation from post # 32, above.

Some portal 'black hole' are selective. They suck in only specific people and things from a given dimension so as to teleport them to another more relevant (to them) dimension. These portal 'black hole' do not suck in entire dimensions. These are more precisely and specifically 'entangled' portal black hole. That is, these portal 'black hole' are entangled with only certain people and things and the specific destination dimension which they open.

A portal black hole can also be entangled with only one person and a specific destination dimension that is exactly suited to that person.

On the whole, portal black holes conform to the awareness or lack of awareness of the one's opening them. This is an unavoidable fact of life with respect to all things. All being are entangled with their actions, the results of their action and what they create. This is described as 'entanglement'.

A being is therefore inevitably entangled with the portal black hole which he opens. Such a one is also entangled with the dimension which his portal black hole opens.

. . . this continues on the next post # 34

Last edited:

Gurucam

The science of portal 'black hole', in a nut shell, continued.

. . . this is a continuation from post # 33, above.

Highly evolved being can be fully in control of every aspect of the portal black hole which they open. They can consciously open portal black holes to any dimension of their choosing (simultaneously or not) without any physical devices.

Dimensions (which can be opened by portal black holes) are unlimited. Port holes can be very highly spiritual, evolved and heavenly on one hand and very physical, not evolved and hellish on the other hand. They are even more varied and more expansive.

Highly evolved being have absolute control over the portal which they create. Such beings routinely open portals when humans die so as to teleport their spirits to other appropriate dimensions.

On the other hand, the portal black hole which our spiritual dead 'particle accelerating' scientist will open will be another matter. First they will have no control over the portal which they will open. And they can and will open a portal to the most hellish (physically oriented) dimensions. It will drawn in a very specific set of people. Also their black hole will be very unstable and crazy.

Last edited:

Gurucam

. . . this is a continuation from post # 34, above.

Our spiritual dead 'particle accelerating' scientist are totally physical operators. They are spiritually dead. They are not self empowered spiritually actualized and none physical operators. They cannot and will not open their portal 'black hole', naturally and spontaneously. They are using only a physical approach and a physical device. This means that they will open a portal to the lowest and most physical and hellish dimensions. Also their 'black hole will be very unstable crazy and not predictable to them.

Our spiritual dead 'particle accelerating' scientist are not alone with their own particular entanglement. Their entanglement is shared by billions on earth, at this time. There are very many others who share that exact entanglement and they may not be aware of or participants in, the unaware actions of these 'particle accelerating' scientist. These billions of others will also be directly impacted by the portal 'black hole' which these 'particle accelerating' scientist 'force' opens. Our spiritual dead 'particle accelerating' scientist will open an unstable and crazy 'black hole' for all these billions of people.

Indeed the 'black hole' which these spiritual dead 'particle accelerating' scientist will open will be a broad spectrum portal which will suck into hell, the broad spectrum of spiritual dead people who are currently on earth, everywhere. When they are done (and that will be in the twinkling of an eye) there will be no spiritually dead people on earth.

They will inevitably open this portal 'black hole' very soon. Indeed forces outside their control are driving and will continue to drive them to this action.

These 'particle accelerating' scientist are entangled with the likes of the pope and Old political and other leaders and the very great masses of people who support and congregate around these leaders and people. For example, these include all the great masses of people (including the pope, bishops, organizers, political leaders, followers, et all) who were, in any way, involved and participated in the recent visit of the pope to the U.S.A.. However these are not all who will be affected. This is simply an all including sampling.

Indeed there seems to billions with the same shared (unaware/Satanic) entanglement.

These 'particle accelerating' scientist are entangled with and serving the agenda of, great masses (billions) of people on earth. They are all unaware and commonly entangled. They will all be drawn into the black hole which will be opened by these 'particle accelerating' scientist.

Seeking to open a black hole means that one has a particular belief and an agenda. He is seeking an alternative dimension, a new reality. He is seeking a transformation to his reality. The creation is always conspiring to give one exactly what one wants. This can and will be done through teleportation to other dimensions, when and where necessary.

The portal 'black hole' which these 'particle accelerating' scientist will open will be entangled with the following:
1.) themselves, their financiers and all these billions of people (i.e. all spiritually dead people) and
2.) a matching destination dimension to which the above grouping of people will all be teleported.

Therefore these similarly entangled billions will soon leave this earth through and teleportation and so enter another dimension, in the twinkling of an eye . . . ah la these 'particle accelerating' scientist.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It isn't a church because they have been through the accelerator. They don't know The Spirit, only the particals. The planet world has engulfed them into a black hole where no light can escape. They have been rendered darkness. The pope is a dark dwarf star named wormwood. He petrified us.

P=6 o=0 p=6 e=6

The accelerator renders Pope=6066 or 666 in partial form

Indeed Peter, his descendants and all who recognize, esteem and follow them are heavy mass people. They must have been through an accelerator of sorts.

They are presentations of far more physicality than energy and/or consciousness.

They are predominantly 'things' of man (i.e. physicality/heavy mass) and not the things of God (energy and consciousness).

They are Satan who is defined as savoring the things of man and not the things of God.

Peter & Co. were and continue to be heavy mass and low energy and low conscious people. You are right they seem to have been through 'accelerators' which reduced them to heavy mass people. However they were heavy mass people before they were brought forth to earth.

Heavy mass people are 'the dead'. They are also called Satan and 'children of the flesh'. They are also described as 'spiritually dead' and the unawares. They are also unaware of their spirits or hearts. They are also described as not having the 'eye to see', 'the ears to hear' and the hearts to understand'.

This seemed to have been the preexisting nature of Peter, his descendants and all who recognize, esteem and follow them. They were brought forth to earth, as is. They also ruled on earth for the past 2000 odd years. This means that the environment on earth (prior to now) was entangled with their unaware state. They are 'the dead' who have been burying their dead.

Peter, his descendants, all who recognize, esteem and follow them are a commonly entangled group. Also they and the surface of earth also shared a common entanglement. This was up until recently. This enabled this group to dominate and rule on earth. Also, during this past period, they have been attracting their (like) kind to earth, in groves.

This was possible through natural and spontaneous teleportation. This teleportation was made possible through natural and spontaneous opening of black holes. This event was driven naturally and spontaneously by naturally and spontaneously existing three way 'entanglement'. This entanglement was between unaware 'alive on earth' people, unaware 'dead from earth' people in the lower spirit realm and the existing reality on the surface of earth.

The dominating reality on the surface of earth has recently changed. It is more spiritual. Through the alignment of recent planets and other heavenly bodies consciousness and energy are more profusely and easily accessible on the surface of earth. This is naturally and spontaneously awakening and elevating everyone on earth. Both the dead and the spiritually aware are being elevated naturally and spontaneously to respective higher levels of awareness.

The earth's reality is on a climb. This new level is projected to plateau out and last for the next 2000 year. It is expected to increase to a higher level, thereafter.

The sad fact is that many spiritually dead people will not rise adequately and quickly enough. They will not become adequately and quickly enough entangled with the new increased spirit reality on the surface of earth. They will be left behind.

These unaware 'alive on earth' people must and will be teleported out of earth's surface and into another dimension. Also unaware 'dead from earth' people in the lower spirit realm can and will no longer be brought forth (teleported back) to the surface of earth.

This is the predicament of people at the lower end of the human awareness spectrum.

These are the very great majority of spiritually dead people. They have been keeping their dead, 'dead'. Also they have been burying their dead. This suited and served their Satanic way of life of the past. They have never sought to elevate themselves and their fellow 'dead'.

This practice were and are not limited to only Peter and his church. This was the dominating practice among people in the very great majority of churches, religious traditions, formal disciplines, professions, institutions, enterprises, social groups, big businesses, governments, banks, etc. Indeed this was the practice in the very great majority of all endeavor on earth. (Dialm, despair no more, this has recently changed)

It does not seem that any of these churches and other endeavors on earth were churning out new spiritually dead people, during this past period. They were not seeking to operate or operating, 'accelerators'.

They were simply attracting to earth already spiritually dead people and keeping them in their dead state and in slavery and servitude. Then when 'the dead' died they simply bury them in the earth with their dead physical body with a false promise of future liberation. Peter & Co and traditional Christianity (which is not Christianity at all) have active done this, for the past 2000 odd years, to their billions of charges. The dead literally sold their souls to their fellow dead counterparts. They literally sold their souls to Satan.

The concept of using 'particle accelerators' is new on the scene. It is a fullness of time development. These conclusions are supported by the following:

Jesus confirmed that the dead will bury their dead. This seems to confirm that the dead will not be 'particle accelerating' new souls to become the dead. 'The dead' on earth will simply be guiding their already dead counterparts to serious oblivion.

dialm, Your post was enlightening. Thanks for sharing your insight. Please continue.

I have written more on this subject in post # 37, which follows, immediately.

Last edited:

Gurucam

continued from post # 36

Dialm,
Your post was enlightening. Thanks for sharing your insight. Please continue.

I am usually very cautious to not engage posts, intellectually. This is not arrogance. I lay claim to knowing nothing absolutely. This is simply a survival mechanism geared to trusting and preserving my intuitive capacity.

I seek to post only my intuitive insight, totally free of my localized ego. Intellectualizing is generally mostly limited, locally egocentric and terminal. Intuitions are expanded, unbounded, truth centered and eternal. Up to recently, most every where in the world intellectualizing have been warring against intuiting. In fact warring was the order of the day most every where. This is the reality of the spiritually dead.

There was no truly informed conception of 'live and let live' and 'actual unity in actual diversity'. Now the old unaware guards (Peter & Co and other unaware leader) are promoting the idea of a universal religion. Their idea is to draw different things from all existing religions and develop a one ideology religion. This is to be a single religion which will enslave everyone.

This indicates the high level of their, still existing, spiritual dead-ness. They could not even conceptualize this during the recently concluded dead age of unawareness. Now they are seeking to introduce this in the age of enlightenment and spirituality. The current new age of spirituality and enlightenment in Christ is absolutely different. This new age is anchored on absolute God given freedom, liberty and justification to throw away and transgress all religions and their accompanying ideals and laws.

Peter & Co and other unaware, 'finished dark and old age', leader are simply advertising their absolute dis-entanglement with the new and current dominating reality on the surface of earth. They have remained entangled to the reality within the depths of earth. They are aligned to hell inside of earth. This is their entanglement. Soon, through teleportation, they will be joining those who they have been burring there for at least the past 2000 odd years.

Fact is religions are exclusively for the dead and the dark age. The surface of earth is over with both 'the dead' and the 'dark age'. The dominating reality on the surface of earth will not tolerate religions, the dead and/or a dark age. The dark age is already out of here, already done away with on earth. Very soon religions and 'the dead' will be teleported out of here.

I guard myself against the above influences of intellectually oriented or spiritually dead people. The unfortunate dead will indeed buy into the idea of a universal religion. They will be fooled by Peter and those other leaders of Old, into believing that a unified world religion is the solution for the new age. Indeed it will sound wise but only to unaware people. This is the limit of their lacking 'awareness'. They are used to being herded and hoodwinked by the likes of Peter & Co. They worship men before God, who is pure Spirit.

People of the world's older spirit based indigenous traditions are now on the rise everywhere.

Guaranteed that these people will not be taking these sad and unfortunate unaware leaders seriously. The tradition of these 'old tradition' people were never religious and therefore superficial. Their traditions were always spiritual and very deeply rooted at the level of truth and their own individual spirits. The do not have to rewrite their scriptures (or accept rewritten scriptures) as traditional Christians commonly do. The pope and other foolish spiritually dead (western and other) leaders cannot influence old indigenous cultures and old indigenous peoples whose time has now arrived on earth.

The Pope and other dead leaders are simply putting the last nail in their own coffin and the coffins of their billions of followers. The following will be saved:

this continues on the next post # 38.

Last edited:

Gurucam

continued from the previous post #37

The Pope and other dead leaders are simply putting the last nail in their own coffin and the coffins of their billions of followers. The following will be saved:

Old indigenous people, with their old indigenous cultures will see right through the foolishness and manipulation effort of the Pope and his counterpart tradition unaware past leaders. The rule of the Pope and his counterpart tradition unaware past leaders rule is totally done away with. These rulers of old are done, they will be banished (teleported) from earth, magically in the twinkling of an eye. They are entangled with the law and the letters. The law and the letters killeth. These are relevant now, only in the under world. They are finally totally done away with, on earth.

It is very easy to be carried away with ideas from people with sharp or sharper intellects. In the past, at any and all events, such ideas and such people have undermined intuitive people and intuitions. This is how the dead (i.e. intellectually oriented people) ruled over and dominated spiritually aware (i.e. intuitively oriented) people. This is also how the dead bury their dead counterparts.

Clearly this seems to be changing. Intellectual presentation must be and will now be anchored on intuitions that are well beyond past traditional (only physically based) intellectual expression.

Fact is, intuitively oriented people and intuitions are far more informed and expanded than intellectually oriented people and intellectualizing. Intuitively oriented people are spiritually aware. They are anchored in consciousness, energy and matter. Intellectually oriented people were traditionally, generally and predominantly anchored only on physicality (matter or heavy mass).

The current age is anchored on lives in Christ. This is the Age of Paul (the age of peter has ended). The full blooming of this age has been 2000 odd years in the coming. This is not at all anchored on the law, canons, letters or religions. These killeth and are done away with.

The current age is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus who giveth life. Under this system one is led directly, privately, internally, individually and spiritually/intuitively by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Under this system one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law, canons, letters or religions and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

The Pope & Co. are playing fast with foolishness.

. . . continued on post 39, which follows immediately.

Gurucam

. . . continued from post # 38 above

Dialm, you and I seem to be in touch with the new dominating spirit and Spirit based reality on earth.

This is early time yet. The new spirit age can and will only become more and more powerful and dominant, as the planets and other heavenly bodies move more and more into their positioning. It simply takes a little time for the Old to be fully convinced of their demise and their eventual total dismissal, so as to give way to the New. Absolute disaster is at their door, the doors of their like kind and the door of their followers.

It is a done done deal for the Pope & Co. their like kind and their followers. They are out-a here. Most of them have had short runs on earth (between 40 to 80 years). After these short spells, they died. Those who died are already in the depths of earth, where the sun does not shine. The sun will now set permanently on all their empires on the surface of earth.

They seem to be preparing for and expecting a physical war of sorts. They are preparing armies, physical weaponry and physical particle accelerators. They are backing this up with their traditional proper-gander. They are truly behind time and remaining behind times.

Indeed we are in unprecedented time. We are in the age of quantum physics and spirit. There is no need for physical wars. The modern devices are 'entanglement', 'black holes', 'teleportation' and 'spooky action at a distant'. The spiritually aware do not need physical devices to have and use these tools. These are the natural tools of the spiritually aware, both here on earth and in the spirit realm. Large numbers of spiritually aware being are waiting in the wings (in spirit heaven) to reclaim the surface of earth.

The Pope & Co., leaders of their like kind and their followers will also have to wage war against some planets and other heavenly bodies. Different planets and different heavenly bodies are rulers and controllers of earth. These new set of heavenly bodies have precipitated the change on earth which has rendered the Pope & Co., all leaders of their like kind and their followers irrelevant on earth. The Pope & Co., leaders of their like kind and their followers will also have to wage war against these planets and other heavenly bodies.

These heavenly bodies do not fight physically. Their weapons are 'not seen'. They do not need to mobilize physically. They fight by opening black hole portals to rid their domain of the unwanted. The time and relevance of the Pope & Co., all leaders of their like kind and their followers (comprising billions) have indeed collapsed on them.

How indeed can these physically oriented people fight black hole portals to other dimensions with which they are absolutely entangled? How can they fight 'teleportation' in 'the twinkling of an eye'? Will they continue to send their people (their charges, soldiers, particle scientists, etc.) into oblivion, as is their tradition. Will they continue to send their charges to fight worthless wars which they are bound to loose?

It is time for Peter & Co. and all similar others, to walk away and wait peacefully on their transport (teleportation) to their other destination dimension, which will be more suited to their continuing spiritual dead-ness. Inevitably, such portal black holes will open for each of them. Waging war will only make it worse for them.

The results of war for the spiritual dead is always disastrous. If and when they die they always end in total oblivion (unaware-ness), in the depths of earth which is hell.

On the other hand the results of war is never worse for spiritually aware people and obedient spiritually aware people. They remain aware even after death and they are teleported with full pomp and glory of God, to spirit heaven.

Many people speculate about end of time events. These are some of the actual details.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The very sad and unfortunate predicament of traditional Christians.

The sad predicament of the people who the Lord Jesus sought to help is that they failed to recognize and truly honor him. Indeed they crucified him.

Fact is the Lord Jesus did not come to establish a new or old 'religion'. He came to offer the path to spiritual awakening. He came to establish a spiritual tradition. The Lord Jesus sough to bring these people (who he came among) up to par with those in the old traditional indigenous spiritual traditions whose time has now come onto earth.

God had promised a Spirit to Abraham and his seed. This is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. God at no time promised a physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Lord Jesus.

The Lord Jesus sought to help these unfortunate spiritually dead people of that time. He sought 2000 odd years ago, to give them the tools for a fighting change in an earth that was moving to the fullness of time and its accompanying spiritual age (which is now at hand).

Now too late will be the cry.

The Lord was totally derailed, undermined-ed, denied, persecuted and blasphemed by the spiritual dead (led by Peter & Co.) whiles he was physically here and for the ensuing 2000 odd years. Peter was Satan and he boldly practiced Satanism.

Satanic Peter totally derailed, undermined-ed, denied, persecuted and blasphemed the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus (which is the basis of Paul's commission). And totally replaced him with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Lord Jesus which is the commission for the spiritually dead (this commission was indeed rendered onto Peter).

Fact Peter's commission was for the dead who would inevitably bury their counterpart, the dead. Peter's commission was not and is not the Christian tradition. Peter was given to simply practice his commission and leave Paul to separately and independent practice his commission.

Peter was most definitely, not given to derail, undermine, deny, persecute and blaspheme the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus (which is the basis of Paul's commission). However this is exactly what Peter and his descendants did totally and perpetually for all of the past 2000 odd years.

Eventually the Satanic ideas of Peter set the basis for all traditional Christianity.

This resulted in the very great majority of people in the billions strong traditional Christianity remained totally misled, deceived and denied about the spiritual tradition of the Lord Jesus. They remained with only the physical side of the Lord's teachings. These were and are no real improvement on the already existing failed Mosaic system. They therefore, remained spiritually dead and totally not prepared for the now ensuing spiritual age on earth.

These spiritually dead people are the very great majority of people (all but a few) of those who were called to Christianity. They were grossly misled by Peter & Co. and their all pervading influence on tradition Christianity every where.

The spiritual tradition of the Lord Jesus was intended to prepare and save those people in this newly dawned spiritual age. This is the essential fabric of the commission that was rendered onto Paul some 2000 odd years ago.

This was intended to add a parallel spiritual tradition to run side by side with the Old Mosaic religious (physically oriented) system. This parallel spiritual tradition was exemplified by Paul and also rendered onto only Paul. The Old Mosaic religious system was simply re-hatched and rendered onto Peter.

Peter was duly identified to be Satan, by the Lord Jesus. However the masses did not recognize this truth from the Lord Jesus. Peter, as Satan, went on to totally deny, undermine, persecute, blaspheme and relegate Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission, from the earliest of days . . . and then through his descendants for all of the past 2000 odd years.

Therefore the billion who came to rely on the Lord Jesus were totally denied the appropriate and adequate preparation. They continued to be totally unprepared for this newly dawn spiritual age. For all of the past 2000 odd years the very great majority of those called to 'Christianity' have remained as spiritually dead as the masses in the Mosaic tradition of 2000 odd years ago. The Lord Jesus profited then absolutely nothing.

Judgment day is at hand. Those who have esteem traditional Christianity have remained unprepared for the new spiritual age. They were and continue to be, the dead who were buried by their dead counterparts (i.e. Peter & Co. and like others). Now they will be collectively teleported out of earth and into a dark world where the can continue to be loyal to Satan Peter.

Since 2008 I have been on this forum teaching truth and reiterating the path to spiritual awakening and spiritual guidance according to teaching of the Lord Jesus as committed onto Paul and clearly and literally recorded in the KJV N.T. I expected only a few to see the light.

Are there any few people, who have come onto truth in these last days, out there in this forum?

Last edited: