Paul DeYonghe's Guide to the Faith Teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Vinny

"Scorecards, get your scorecards! Can't keep score without a scorecard."

My name's Paul DeYonghe, and I know the score.

I'm going to be referencing a lot of prominent Word-Faith teachers in the Battle Royale, so I'm starting this thread-- a sort of "rogues gallery" of the Word-Faith elite-- to give people a visual idea of who I'm referring to.

We'll start with the father of the Faith Movement, E.W. Kenyon.

C

cirisme

Hey, Paul, I'm glad you showed some examples of what the word faith movement believes.

It really helps my guide with whom I agree. ;) :thumb:

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by Paul DeYonghe
. . . and here's the man responsible for popularizing so many of Kenyon's doctrines, Kenneth "Dad" Hagin, Sr.
The Holy Ghost bartender!!!

Y

Yxboom

One would be found amiss should he not include the late great icon of Benny Hinn, Kathryn Kuhlman.

Y

Yxboom

...my bad Paul I thought we were playing name that Word-Faith preacher tag. Please continue.

*quickly exits to the left*

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by Paul DeYonghe

Er, okay, I thought that was Rodney Howard-Browne (whom I won't much be covering, if at all).
Actually I recall Browne resurrecting the bartending label from Hagin with attitude as the revamped version, Holy Ghost Hitman!

Y

Yxboom

Beings at this moment for that claim I will admit err on my part as I admit I do lack

*breaks out into song*

Evidence....evidence....

Brother Vinny

The previous photo, for the uninitiated, was Frederick "K.C." Price, who drives a Rolls-Royce as his way of following Jesus.

Y

Yxboom

Together we can still say...

Glory be to God....Amen!!!

Glory....glory.........GLORY!!!!!!!!

Oh Praise the Lord.....thank you Jesus!

*mentally notes (he is imitating Jesse DuPlantis)*

Status
Not open for further replies.