PLANET X - THE DESTROYER

OCTOBER23

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky?

Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible June 23, 2015 8:15 pm EDT 152 Comments

CONTROVERSIAL, HEAVILY CENSORED, PLANETARY SYSTEM JUST REVEALED
By Shepard Ambellas

OUTER SPACE (INTELLIHUB) — For years it has been speculated by conspiracy theorists and some astronomers that Google Sky had been censoring what’s known as Planet X or Nibiru from the general public’s view online.

Now, shockingly, a massive swath of Google Sky that had been previously blacked out and censored has been made visible by Google for your viewing pleasure. The image below shows the system as censored by Google for years.

As of now it’s currently unknown why Google unrestricted access to the planetary system which was the focus of the late Zecharia Sitchin who wrote numerous publications on the planet Nibiru.

In the image below, shot in 2015, you can clearly see the winged disk
as described by Sitchin and others. It’s almost uncanny.

The system is currently located at:

5 h 42m 21.0s 22° 36′ 45.7″

Although we can’t say for sure that this is Nibiru, it sure does match all descriptions.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/

https://www.intellihub.com/planet-x...gle-sky-black-swath-gone-winged-disk-visible/

Intellihub TM ©2015 Intellihub.com. All rights reserved. An Unbound Media Group LLC website.
==========================================================

Interplanner

Declaring the day of God's judgement and predicting the death of billions is not the same thing. A crash event does not distinguish believers from non-believers. The day of God's judgement does.

You have to work out why you and others doubt that God will not judge the world. Because of doubt, you are grasping for circumstantial or accidental things that are similar. But actually they aren't similar because they are rooted in a universe seen as out of control.

So we need to be careful about attention to such things.

OCTOBER23

INTERPLANER / PATRICK /TELESTAI

Then what is your attitude to these verses..?

Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place,

in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Haggai 2:6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together;

and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo,

there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black and the moon became as blood;

Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Revelation 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us

from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Isaiah 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

OCTOBER23

green bananas ?

No, there will be food until the End

but it will Cost you more.

Groseneck may give you some of his Millions.

OCTOBER23

TYRATHCA,

Please Google Bill Salus who has studied Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 and

proposed that there will be a WAR between Israel and their surrounding

countries in the next two years and where ISRAEL will gain the Territory

that God promised them long ago. After that, there will be a 7 Year Peace

Treaty with those countries.

3 1/2 years later they will Break that Covenant and along with other countries

invade and subjugate the Jewish half of the City of Jerusalem and persecute

the JEWS. At that time the TWO WITNESSES will step forward and warn

the people to get ready for the 2nd coming for 3 1/2 more years.

At the End of the 7 years will be Armageddon when JESUS will be seen in the Clouds.

Unfortunately for the People of the Earth , Planet X will be seen passing nearby

and will Magnetically turn the North Pole 26 degrees and quickly let it go SWING BACK

which will cause the Oceans to Slosh over the Coastal lands with 600 foot Tsunami Waves

which will KILL MILLIONS and Millions etc.

Tyrathca

TYRATHCA,

Please Google Bill Salus who has studied Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 and

proposed that there will be a WAR between Israel and their surrounding

countries in the next two years and where ISRAEL will gain the Territory

that God promised them long ago. After that, there will be a 7 Year Peace

Treaty with those countries.

3 1/2 years later they will Break that Covenant and along with other countries

invade and subjugate the Jewish half of the City of Jerusalem and persecute

the JEWS. At that time the TWO WITNESSES will step forward and warn

the people to get ready for the 2nd coming for 3 1/2 more years.
And if no such thing happens in the time frame you say?

Interplanner

Sorry, but that was said in a specific time frame about that generation. That's why you don't get anywhere watching youtube.

Your whole orientation here is based on misunderstanding. Nothing needs to happen in modern Israel for the event of the judgement day of God to take place, as found in Rom 2, 8, I Cor 15, Heb 9, Acts 17, 2 Pet 3. that's why nothing about modern Israel is mentioned there. The judgement of God cannot be executed through geo-political events because it is about individuals before God.

The 1st century Judean events of Mt24A etc should not be mixed with modern events nor with the judgement of God. It is utter confusion.

Tyrathca

What I say to you , I say to All - WATCH YOUTUBE AND THE NEWS.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

That's not an answer to my question. That's just saying "I'm right, just you wait and see". But lots of people have made predictions just like yours and been wrong, what if we wait and watch the news and see nothing you have predicted in the next 10 years? What would that mean?