Planned Parenthood butchers reject federal funding offer proposed by Trump

quip

BANNED
Banned
Um... forced to abort their child?

Yes, peril to the mother; birth defects. (I forgot rape and incest on my prior list)

Oh ...you're mincing terms. Yes, from the perspective of expecting parents...a child was what they were expecting...yes?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Yes, peril to the mother; birth defects. (I forgot rape and incest on my prior list)

Oh ...you're mincing terms. Yes, from the perspective of expecting parents...a child was what they were expecting...yes?

Expanding upon personal perspective is always good policy...especially so when the subject is abortion. You disagree jester?

glassjester

I do not see how increasing abortions would increase those other things.

And I do not see (from an abortion-is-not-murder perspective) how an increase in abortions is any more disastrous than an increase in birth control.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I do not see how increasing abortions would increase those other things.

And I do not see (from an abortion-is-not-murder perspective) how an increase in abortions is any more disastrous than an increase in birth control.

It would simply compound an already disasterous situation?

glassjester

Seems an all too oft conservative condition. :chuckle:

Simply put: walk a mile in another's shoes.

My mistake - I thought you were referring to law when you said it would be good policy.

In that context, it didn't seem to make sense.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Glassjester, of course I want to prevent as many abortions as possible in America .All pro-choicers do .
We're not pro-choice because we like abortion and want them to happen, and no pro-choicer wants the abortion rate in America to increase . We're pro-choice because we're realistic enough to realize that making abortion illegal again would be disastrously counterproductive and only INCREASE the abortion rate enormously and cause the deaths of an enormous number of poor women .
Trying to stop abortion by making it illegal is like trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, I've no knowledge of any underground, back-ally procedure the pedophile might desperately seek for curative purpose.

you don't think pedophiles avail themselves of underground back-alley opportunities to molest children?

glassjester

Glassjester, of course I want to prevent as many abortions as possible in America .All pro-choicers do .
We're not pro-choice because we like abortion and want them to happen, and no pro-choicer wants the abortion rate in America to increase . We're pro-choice because we're realistic enough to realize that making abortion illegal again would be disastrously counterproductive and only INCREASE the abortion rate enormously and cause the deaths of an enormous number of poor women .
Trying to stop abortion by making it illegal is like trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it .

You haven't quite addressed the question, Horn.

Why do you want to decrease abortion?