Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TheDude said:
Are we done here?
You just can't do stuff like that OK?

I have to give you a couple days ban and if you do it again I will either ban you again or disable your rep abilities.

Come on now... I expect more out of you.

Outlaw

Mustard Seed said:
Bring on the neg reps Sheepd...er...Soz...er...Outlaw!

You're such a moron.

I am not the only person who has changed their username on this site.

I did not post under multiple names at the same time, I simply grew tired of the username, the same as I do an avatar.

Stop getting your "holy" underwear all tied in knots.

TheDude

Mustard Seed said:
I never thought Sheepd... er... So...er...Outlaw was the type to take things like that public. He always has this 'tough guy' bravado and I know he's plenty capable of spewing garbage out of his keyboard. Heaven knows the adolescent drivel he's launched my way demonstrates his capacity to stoop as low as anyone.

I honestly didn't expect it either. It doesn't change anything. I'm not sorry I said it, and I would say it again if I had the chance. I might for that matter.

But, this non-sense about not realizing it was a neg rep and and not a PM? How dumb do you think we are Sozo? You obviously knew it was a neg rep and you you the rules about neg rep messages. You sir, are pathetic.

Bring on the neg reps Sheepd...er...Soz...er...Outlaw!

Sozo, we all know its you.

Caledvwlch

Knight said:
You just can't do stuff like that OK?

I have to give you a couple days ban and if you do it again I will either ban you again or disable your rep abilities.

Come on now... I expect more out of you.
Is that it? Honestly, I expected a little more fire and brimstone.

drbrumley

Id make it a week because of this little diddy,

The Dude said:
I'm not sorry I said it, and I would say it again if I had the chance. I might for that matter.

Some people just don't know when they are ahead!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Caledvwlch said:
Is that it? Honestly, I expected a little more fire and brimstone.
Nah... sometimes people make mistakes.

I would like to see a bit of remorse but what can you expect from an atheist?

Outlaw

drbrumley said:
Id make it a week because of this little diddy,
Why ban him at all?

Just ban me, and you won't have to worry about people like TheDude making any more mistakes.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I had not seen the post that prompted TheDude's rep comments until this morning.

After reviewing those comments it's understandable why theDude reacted the way he did. I still would prefer folks don't send PM's or rep comments with profanities in them but at the same time there are certain things that people should not say to each other and Outlaw certainly crossed the line with TheDude. I am unbanning TheDude.

Status
Not open for further replies.