Poland Abortion Protests

Hilltrot

Aborting fetal defects . . .

Some European countries have used abortions to "cure" downs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/

So, this is what is being talked about. I will say that I oppose judicial activism by both sides. And the legislature did in the courts what it could not legislate.

But the fact remains that I still believe this is wrong. Where do selective abortions end? Missing fingers? Short stature? Wrong sex? Is white skin a defect? Critical race theory seems to think so.

The next question is "When do selective abortions end?" At the other end of the birth canal or beyond? I have no doubt that many who post on this forum think the government should kill me for disagreeing with them. This is why I respond to them the way I do.

If someone believes that the child a woman is carrying is not a human being, it makes sense to have unrestricted abortion. This is the current Democrat and Supreme Court opinion.

If someone believes that the child is a human being, then selective abortion is as evil as the eugenics programs of Nazi Germany. All abortion that does not save the life of its mother would be wrong. I disagree with the selective abortion position of many RINO's. For me it is actually a worse position than the Democrat's position. "Moderates" recognize that it is a human being and then kill it for some selective reason like "the child was a product of rape", or "the child will be too much of a burden". The moderate position is actually the worst and most evil position.

I also oppose the death penalty in most cases on similar grounds. I don't believe the death penalty should be used other than to prevent more death.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Moderates" recognize that it is a human being and then kill it for some selective reason like "the child was a product of rape", or "the child will be too much of a burden". The moderate position is actually the worst and most evil position.

There is no rational or logical reason not to extend the moderate position to the infant, the child post-birth.

But having debated hard core feminists over the last Winter and the Spring, it was obvious that rationality and logic and reason are foreign concepts to them. Their operating system functions on the emotional level only.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum