Pope Condemns Fundamentalists, embraces abortion, homosexuality, ISLAM

Nazaroo

Is the new Roman Catholicism the true Christianity?

What say ye!

Check this out:

Pope Francis: Fundamentalist Christians Are “Mentally Sick”. Pope Francis Calls Muslims Brothers and Sisters! FALSE PROPHET Pt. 2 (Video) (Video)

Saturday, December 7, 2013 13:01
google-plus-20.gif

linked-in-logo-20.gif

(Before It's News)
Chrislam%20false%20religion.jpg

The Holy Bible prophesied that there would be religious leader, set before us in Revelation 13, is the dragon’s masterpiece of delusion, leading to worship of himself.

Revelation 13:4 “So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
False “signs and wonders” prophesied:
Revelation 13:11-15 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those[a] who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
Revelation 19:20 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
The False Prophet will come from Rome:
Daniel 9:27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the desolate.”
Cardinals called by Pope Francis to help him reform the Catholic Church are planning a major overhaul of the central administration in the Vatican. “It will be a new configuration on important points,” spokesman LOmbardi said, referring to reform of the Roman Curia that would increase powers of local churches. The reforms could also change the role of the Secretariat of State, the central administration of the Roman Catholic Church, which has evolved into something of a state within a state. The role of lay people would also change and there could be “novelties,” Lombardi said, without adding any further details.
The Pope Thinks You Are Insane For Taking Your Faith Seriously! If one tries to live consistently with what claims to believe. Pope Francis finds that unacceptable:

AND IF YOU ARE PRESSED FOR TIME, JACK ADDRESSES THIS “MENTAL ILLNESS” AT APPROX. 12:20
Interestingly, the Pope also criticized conservative Catholics for protesting abortion and same-sex marriage. When asked about homosexual priests who had infiltrated the Roman system he replied, “Who am I to judge?” startling words from the so-called vicar of Christ. As a result, secular humanists, abortionists and homosexuals are beside themselves with joy over the pope’s position against the hated fundamentalism.
Without getting into a political debate…. (I hate politics) Let’s take a breath or two and really consider these words.
The last I checked, Exodus 21:13 “You shall not murder.” was still in the Bible. Abortion is murder. It is what it is.
And homosexuality is mentioned a few times.
Romans 1:26-27 “ For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.”
Leviticus 18:22 “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.”
Leviticus 20:13 and Genesis 19:1-13 also addresses this issue of sin.
I have yet to see any of God’s laws, or commandments as suggestions. Or that they needed improvement or revision, or reformation to fit the signs of the times!

Folks, we need to listen carefully to the things that are being said and weigh them with the pure doctrine of God’s Word. In order to weight these things efficiently, we need to KNOW the Word of God. Satan’s lies are very, very clever. He will mix a touch of truth in with the deception so that it sort of sounds like what you’ve heard before, therefore you readily accept it as biblical truth.
WHAT THIS FALSE PROPHET IS PROCLAIMING IS NOT SOUND DOCTRINE!!
Matthew 11:15 “He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”
Mazrk 4:23 “If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.”
Revelation 2:7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”’
Revelation 2:11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”’
Revelation 2:17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”’
AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS SOMETHING IS REPEATED MORE THAN THREE TIMES IN THE WORD OF GOD THAT IT HOLDS GREAT SIGNIFICANCE. WAKE UP. WARN OTHERS.
THE ANTICHRIST WILL SOON BE REVEALED. DO NOT WAIT THAT LONG TO GET YOUR SPIRIT AND SOUL IN SHAPE. THAT WOULD BE A VERY COSTLY GAMBLE!
STEER CLEAR OF CHRISLAM-PREACHING “PASTORS”!! NO TO COEXIST!!
Evil will NEVER co-exist with God, it is an IMPOSSIBILITY!!
coexist%20chrislam%20false%20religion.jpg

There is so much happening, changes in our world with just as many opinions, controversies, and threats. Political upheaval, war rumors, unthinkable changes not just in the middle east but also in the land of the free that are confusing, menacing and complex.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
His intentions are good and I like to think I can understand where he is coming from. But labeling other human beings as "sick" and declaring they are wrong is an unfortunate way to communicate his opinions.

No one likes being called names or being judged.

He should know this.

He is acting just like a normal human being. He is supposed to be God, right?

RCLady

What say ye!

The "new Roman Catholicism" you're referring to is none other than the Vatican II sect which is opposed to the Catholic Church of all times. Traditional Catholics faithful to all the dogmas proclaimed by the popes and to the traditional rites of the Church do not accept the false Vatican II religion and it's antipopes.

St. Athanasius: "Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ."

http://www.theologyonline.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105655

He's a Jesuit. Nothing else to be expected.

No, he's not a Jesuit. He's an apostate who rejects Catholic teaching.

Amazing how RCC wants to be like Protestantism.

The Vatican II sect is more protestant than Protestantism. That's because it's not the Catholic Church.

Vatican II: Council of Apostasy

republicanchick

His intentions are good and I like to think I can understand where he is coming from. But labeling other human beings as "sick" and declaring they are wrong is an unfortunate way to communicate his opinions.

No one likes being called names or being judged.

He should know this.

He is acting just like a normal human being. He is supposed to be God, right?

if he said homos are sick

he is totally right and calling a spade a spade...

i have NEVER heard the pope condone abortion and i think OP is just making up things... notice he gives NO citation at all... just appears to give one...

there is no video or anything to read..

++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

What say ye!

Check this out:

Pope Francis: Fundamentalist Christians Are “Mentally Sick”. Pope Francis Calls Muslims Brothers and Sisters! FALSE PROPHET Pt. 2 (Video) (Video)

Saturday, December 7, 2013 13:01
google-plus-20.gif

linked-in-logo-20.gif

(Before It's News)
Chrislam%20false%20religion.jpg

The Holy Bible prophesied that there would be religious leader, set before us in Revelation 13, is the dragon’s masterpiece of delusion, leading to worship of himself.

Revelation 13:4 “So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
False “signs and wonders” prophesied:
Revelation 13:11-15 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those[a] who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
Revelation 19:20 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
The False Prophet will come from Rome:
Daniel 9:27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the desolate.”
Cardinals called by Pope Francis to help him reform the Catholic Church are planning a major overhaul of the central administration in the Vatican. “It will be a new configuration on important points,” spokesman LOmbardi said, referring to reform of the Roman Curia that would increase powers of local churches. The reforms could also change the role of the Secretariat of State, the central administration of the Roman Catholic Church, which has evolved into something of a state within a state. The role of lay people would also change and there could be “novelties,” Lombardi said, without adding any further details.
The Pope Thinks You Are Insane For Taking Your Faith Seriously! If one tries to live consistently with what claims to believe. Pope Francis finds that unacceptable:

AND IF YOU ARE PRESSED FOR TIME, JACK ADDRESSES THIS “MENTAL ILLNESS” AT APPROX. 12:20
Interestingly, the Pope also criticized conservative Catholics for protesting abortion and same-sex marriage. When asked about homosexual priests who had infiltrated the Roman system he replied, “Who am I to judge?” startling words from the so-called vicar of Christ. As a result, secular humanists, abortionists and homosexuals are beside themselves with joy over the pope’s position against the hated fundamentalism.
Without getting into a political debate…. (I hate politics) Let’s take a breath or two and really consider these words.
The last I checked, Exodus 21:13 “You shall not murder.” was still in the Bible. Abortion is murder. It is what it is.
And homosexuality is mentioned a few times.
Romans 1:26-27 “ For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.”
Leviticus 18:22 “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.”
Leviticus 20:13 and Genesis 19:1-13 also addresses this issue of sin.
I have yet to see any of God’s laws, or commandments as suggestions. Or that they needed improvement or revision, or reformation to fit the signs of the times!

Folks, we need to listen carefully to the things that are being said and weigh them with the pure doctrine of God’s Word. In order to weight these things efficiently, we need to KNOW the Word of God. Satan’s lies are very, very clever. He will mix a touch of truth in with the deception so that it sort of sounds like what you’ve heard before, therefore you readily accept it as biblical truth.
WHAT THIS FALSE PROPHET IS PROCLAIMING IS NOT SOUND DOCTRINE!!
Matthew 11:15 “He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”
Mazrk 4:23 “If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.”
Revelation 2:7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”’
Revelation 2:11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”’
Revelation 2:17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”’
AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS SOMETHING IS REPEATED MORE THAN THREE TIMES IN THE WORD OF GOD THAT IT HOLDS GREAT SIGNIFICANCE. WAKE UP. WARN OTHERS.
THE ANTICHRIST WILL SOON BE REVEALED. DO NOT WAIT THAT LONG TO GET YOUR SPIRIT AND SOUL IN SHAPE. THAT WOULD BE A VERY COSTLY GAMBLE!
STEER CLEAR OF CHRISLAM-PREACHING “PASTORS”!! NO TO COEXIST!!
Evil will NEVER co-exist with God, it is an IMPOSSIBILITY!!
coexist%20chrislam%20false%20religion.jpg

There is so much happening, changes in our world with just as many opinions, controversies, and threats. Political upheaval, war rumors, unthinkable changes not just in the middle east but also in the land of the free that are confusing, menacing and complex.

The closer he gets to the Kingdom of God that Jesus talked about the more dangerous he becomes.

People don't like to know that they have too much money, are too bigoted, are too selfish, judge too much or don't consider the homeless or the marginalized.

Both Pope Francis and Meshak will always be in the bull's eye.