Pope Francis trumps gay priest!!!

republicanchick

Pope Francis did something i never dreamed a pope would do!

He FIRED a priest for violating Church laws and moral teachings.

The priest was gay and not going to give up his partner (guess he said... Sorry, Jesus... can't live w/o sex)

LOVE YOU, Pope Francis

(you know...

I say he trumped him b/c

Trump is known for saying "You're fired!")

(more later)

+++

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
LOVE YOU, Pope Francis

Except when you're calling him evil?
http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery....cis-non-catholic-saints-martyrs/#.VeC9AJM35fE

At this point, I believe these people @ this site, that Pope Francis is a heretic and antipope... I have no choice. He rejects certain teachings of the Church

etc...--

just b/c the pope is evil does not mean... much of anything. The Church lives on (Mt 16:18)

PS: Your thread title is certainly eye-catching.

republicanchick

All those years priests were being moved around after sexually abusing children.. and it seemed nothing was done. I know now that something was being done, at least by Pope Benedict...

Truth be told.. don't u/stand why Pope JP II is always thought well of.. guess he was canonized or is being considered 4 that..

but I don't see that he did much for the abused children... didn't "fire" any priests...

which is NOT to say it didn't happen.. just haven't heard of it

So glad to finally hear of the right thing being done!!!!!!

:)

+

___

Foxfire

I can't say that I was particularly impressed with Pope Francis' canonization of Fr. Junipero Serra.

iu

iu

iu

republicanchick

I can't say that I was particularly impressed with Pope Francis' canonization of Fr. Junipero Serra.

[IMG/IMG]

I don't know enough about Serra

maybe you don't either

all I know is that .. the pope made the right decision about this creepy priest so called

I suppose he could still be wrong on other things... but I have never until recently heard a/thing "bad" about Serra... still haven't... as far as actual FACTS... and for all anyone knows.. he did do something things that were evil but repented??? God knows...

and the Vatican knows... far more than I know... about this new saint

___

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pope Francis did something i never dreamed a pope would do!

He FIRED a priest for violating Church laws and moral teachings.

The priest was gay and not going to give up his partner (guess he said... Sorry, Jesus... can't live w/o sex)

LOVE YOU, Pope Francis

(you know...

I say he trumped him b/c

Trump is known for saying "You're fired!")

(more later)

+++

Speaking of Frank: Did he by chance say something to the effect of "Go and sin no more" when he met with his openly homosexual friend/fellow student and his underage boyfriend while here in the US?

151003075258-pope-francis-meets-hugs-same-sex-couple-00000803-exlarge-169.jpg

I'm thinking not.

republicanchick

Speaking of Frank: Did he by chance say something to the effect of "Go and sin no more" when he met with his openly homosexual friend/fellow student and his underage boyfriend while here in the US?

g[/IMG]

I'm thinking not.

who is Frank?

In any case are YOU telling gays to do tht?

tht's all you have control over is you

=