Putin Laughing His Butt Off

marke

Biden is going to stumble us right into WWIII

Democrats are putting the US in grave danger in so many ways. They want the US to disarm in the threat of increasing worldwide hostile attitudes towards America and the free world. Bad idea. Democrats have moved bumbling Biden to place sanctions against Russia for false accusations democrats invented against Russia of meddling with US elections on the behalf of republicans. Stupid move. And democrats have no idea what will be required to prevent a war with Russia or how to fight a war with Russia that democrats cause by their stupidity and ineptitude. When Putin draws a line in the sand, he is not bluffing like doofus Obama did and like dummy Biden will no doubt emulate.

On a side note, I have been telling friends for years that I believe the fall of Babylon recorded in Revelation 18 will be fulfilled by a nuclear holocaust in America, likely due to a Russian attack.

marke

You know the thing

Democrats love catering to voters by offering to share with them small portions of the trillions of dollars of tax monies they are spending elsewhere on themselves, their friends, their supporters, their causes and their agenda.

marke

Oh, dear Lord

Obiden: 'I want to thank you democrats in Georgia for providing the illegitimate votes that got me illegitimately elected to the WH. You are heroes to the corrupt anti-American fascist Marxist democrat party. I promise in return to close down all private detection centers and to allow my opponents on the right to go free as long as they shut up about voter fraud and democrat destruction of America.'

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Obiden: 'I want to thank you democrats in Georgia for providing the illegitimate votes that got me illegitimately elected to the WH. You are heroes to the corrupt anti-American fascist Marxist democrat party. I promise in return to close down all private detection centers and to allow my opponents on the right to go free as long as they shut up about voter fraud and democrat destruction of America.'

You're not wrong.