• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Q. What do Christians and Darwinists have in common with one another?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I was on another forum that moderators would identify unanswered questions that could receive a simple answer. Those moderators would then restrict the poster to answer the question on that thread. Sock puppets would get banned, and the next post allowed would be monitored by the moderators to answer the question before it was posted. Since the moderators didn't have infinite time, they would more often than not only give the poster a single chance to answer or get banned, but it was at their discretion. Bans started at 3 days and went up from there at the discretion of the moderator.

I realize we can't do this on TOL because the resources necessary are too much, but it sure made for a lot of productive discussion. I got caught not answering a question and they were happy to get an answer that explained why I found it a disadvantage in the argument to answer either way the context would allow, which included my preferred answer. The discussion was fruitful after that.

People like Arty, Jonah, Anni, Russa, Quip, and a few others would need this kind of discipline to offer anything useful.

And, were there, on TOL, a penalty of permanent expulsion for liars who, in addition to stonewalling against simple yes-or-no questions, lie by saying they've answered those questions that they clearly have never answered, then Arthur Brain, being one such shameless, hardened liar would have long since had his wholly attention-begging/trolling career on TOL terminated.

Arthur Brain

And, were there, on TOL, a penalty of permanent expulsion for liars who, in addition to stonewalling against simple yes-or-no questions, lie by saying they've answered those questions that they clearly have never answered, then Arthur Brain, being one such shameless, hardened liar would have long since had his wholly attention-begging/trolling career on TOL terminated.

For someone who calls me an attention beggar, you sure do follow me around a lot. Quite fitting that you should show up I suppose as you're the most childish of the lot if not by all that much to be fair. So, you have fun convincing yourself that the earth has only been around for a few thousand years and that the theory of evolution is make believe et al. The real world doesn't revolve around fundamentalist non science.

Oh, that's the last you'll be getting from me but feel free to make some more dishonest and gossipy posts about me if you want. Kinda what I expect from immature fundamentalists at the best of times...

:wave2:

Arthur Brain

You really have no self-respect. Amazing!

You accuse me of "following you around a lot" because I responded to a post written by someone who is not you, in this thread that I started!?

Okay, this will be my last in regards to this. You linked to me you dipstick... :dizzy:

Now, have a great day and convince yourself of whatever belief that's comfortable for you or whatever, not interested.

7djengo7

In your post #622, you told me that I would henceforth not be getting anything from you:

Oh, that's the last you'll be getting from me

False. 'Cause, after that, in your post #624, I got this from you:

Okay, this will be my last in regards to this.

:cigar:will have finished his cigar before I've gotten your "last in regards to this".

Last edited by a moderator:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In your post #622, you told me that I would henceforth not be getting anything from you:

False. 'Cause, after that, in your post #624, I got this from you:

:cigar:will have finished his cigar before I've gotten your "last in regards to this".
Don't worry. He definitely will not under any circumstances respond to this post. :D

7djengo7

Don't worry. He definitely will not under any circumstances respond to this post. :D

It's hilarious how many times Arthur Brain has performed that routine, where he tells me he's no longer going to react to what I say, and then I say something, and he reacts to it, as if he has no recollection of his having already sworn off reacting to what I say.

marke

Q. What do Christians and Darwinists have in common with one another (besides the fact of having exclusively human ancestry, and no non-human ancestry)?

A. Whereas Christians believe themselves descended from Adam and Eve, and from Noah, while Darwinists, instead, believe themselves descended from slime and fish, nevertheless each party, respectively, therein believes itself descended from beings superior in intelligence to itself.
I don't believe there is any evidence that lower life forms are more intelligent than humans, except in the cases where humans have cast off the wisdom of God and turned themselves into babbling fools.

Even the dummass is smarter than a God-dishonoring babbling fool.

2 Peter 2:16
But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

marke

Invalid premise. Where do you get 'Darwinists believe slime and fish are superior in intelligence to humans?'

Also: if there was a real Adam and Eve, how do you get from there to here without incest?
Deluded Darwinists foolishly believe the DNA blueprint for humans was carried by fish until humans finally evolved from the muddled mess of the lower life forms gene pool from which they foolishly imagine all life forms evolved.

marke

So, you think that incest is not necessarily a bad thing in some cases, is that correct?
If you think humans evolved from animals they why do you think incest is bad? In fact, there are millions of barbarians in the world who do think evolution explains their ancestry and who do not think sexual perversions are bad.

7djengo7

Also: if there was a real Adam and Eve, how do you get from there to here without incest?
Very easily, since Seth's sexual relations with his sister were not incest.

incest: "sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other."

Feel free to quote from the Bible to try to back up your claim, if you imagine it teaches that God classed Seth and his sister as being too closely related to marry each other (it doesn't teach that, though). Just because God classes you and your brother as being too closely related to marry each other does not mean that He so classed Seth and his sister.

If Darwinism were true, how would you get from there to here without bestiality?